So I have a bunch of ringtones and SFX from my previous phone on my SD card. I put in the card, and all of them are under 'ringtones'. Anyone know how to get some of them moved over to notifications... or make them notification 'sounds'?
- 09-20-2012, 08:20 PM #2
Download a file manager app. I use Astro File Manager. In Astro File Manager find your Ringtone folder and long press on the ringtone that you want to move. Then navigate to the Notifications folder and drop it in there.
- 09-21-2012, 12:51 AM #3
you can also create a folder called Media, with a subfolder named Ringtones, with a subfolder named Notifications, with a subfolder named Alarms
Then drop all your sound fx files in the Alarms folder and you will have all those sounds available in ringtones, notifications and alarms without the need of having duplicates files in different folders
- By Echoes in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 11Last Post: 01-19-2011, 02:59 PM
- By pheatton in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 0Last Post: 09-13-2010, 11:41 AM
- By cmiquel in forum HTC AriaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-30-2010, 02:43 PM
- By jenne03 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2010, 11:00 AM
- By sugarhi980 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 1Last Post: 01-23-2010, 03:37 PM