Transport For London has a laugh at Apple's expense... GS3 users happily went on there way

Madness87

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I know, it's wrong to start fanboy wars, but this picture genuinely made me laugh.

Here is Transport For London, the governing body responsible for transit and transport in London, and this is a sign they put up in places for those who decided to upgrade to iOS 6.

Funny.jpg

Now it's telling when one of the busiest transportation authorities in the world has to tell people that there are free "area" maps for those poor users of Apple devices who updated to iOS6.

Madness87

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Wow, I've been reading a lot of posts, there are a lot of problems for some people with the maps. I didn't know how dependent people were on maps. I hardly use mine on the Galaxy S3, except for maybe getting directions if I don't know exactly where I'm going.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Wow, I've been reading a lot of posts, there are a lot of problems for some people with the maps. I didn't know how dependent people were on maps. I hardly use mine on the Galaxy S3, except for maybe getting directions if I don't know exactly where I'm going.

yup. thats what maps are for :p just kidding mate :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)