Ok ok ok.... The Verizon Gnexus JB update is out... Gs3 next?

the1m.polo

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
As stated in many post for the GNex the JB update was days away for Verizon(thanks to a few Vzw insiders) .....Today on iphone day Verizon begins rolling out the update... (hasn't hit my GNEX but knowing its rolling out is good enough)

So this to is a formality... Yes the nexus has to get JB first we all know that... So now that's out the way I'm guessing the GS3 is a week or two away... Anyone agree... Or disagree? iphone 5 hits today...... They shot off their big guns(GS3, Notes 2 & 10), and so I'm sure Sammy wants to pull a pistol out of their socks and get a couple more shots off.. With JB

Sent from my GS3....

Last edited:

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I still think its a little ways off... Darn US carriers just love to test the heck out of these things...

MrSlippery519

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Most people are saying October...Samsung is finished with it on their end and carriers usually take at least a few weeks to a month before releasing.

Srambo217

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
AC will probably know/report about it before anyone on the boards finds out.

Be patient. There's CM10 based ROMs if you GOTTA have it. It's worth the effort to check out.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
AC will probably know/report about it before anyone on the boards finds out.

Be patient. There's CM10 based ROMs if you GOTTA have it. It's worth the effort to check out.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Yup, we'll have you covered. :)

Sent from my Overly Suspicious Robotic Grouper

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool