people using tablets as serious cameras?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
we were at a wedding last weekend last weekend and during the vows my eyes were distracted by a bright white tablet (think it was an ipad2?) taking close up vids or pics of the couple and it was embaressing... surely if they can a afford a device like that, theyd have a simple point n shoot camera?
its not like it was even a kid showing off... the woman must have been at least 55!
is there any benefit in using a tablet as a camera in a situation like that?
i literaly palm-slapped lol..
im pretty sure the older people (including her) also palm slapped when the techno came on and i started dancing like i do in my local sweaty underground electro-tech club lol so alls fair :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess ;)

Micah Shock

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
we were at a wedding last weekend last weekend and during the vows my eyes were distracted by a bright white tablet (think it was an ipad2?) taking close up vids or pics of the couple and it was embaressing... surely if they can a afford a device like that, theyd have a simple point n shoot camera?
its not like it was even a kid showing off... the woman must have been at least 55!
im pretty sure the older people (including her) also palm slapped when the techno came on and i started dancing like i do in my local sweaty underground electro-tech club lol so alls fair :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess ;)

What's the big deal? Lol might be a little odd to see but if they have a camera with their tablet and want to use it then go for it.

Sent From Shock's Samsung GS3

neek87

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site

Haha I agree. Personally, I wouldn't want to use a tablet to take photos, especially at a wedding. But to each his own!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

John-Smith

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Next time take a picture of her with your tablet, and then have someone taking a picture of you, taking a picture of her, but with a phone. Then with a point and shoot camera. And lastly a DSLR.

Frame the picture, call it Camseption, and make millions.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
lmao john :)
p.s i meant "face palm" not "palm slap" lmao *alcohol*
i think she was jst showing off that shes down with the cool O.A.Ps :p

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
What's the big deal? Lol might be a little odd to see but if they have a camera with their tablet and want to use it then go for it.

Sent From Shock's Samsung GS3

who takes a tablet to a wedding ceremony lol? :p

John-Smith

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
HAHA, I was actually going to quote your palm-slap comment yesterday and then post a picture of patrick stewart doing a facepalm, but I decided not to be a dick.

post-2917-0-66801500-1343581661.jpg