Does anyone here use wave control pro?

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I'm very interested in purchasing this app and just have a few questions about it if anyone has it, thx

On my Samsung galaxy s3 running android 4.0

Because unlike ios, i keep my apps in app drawers, and not in infinite cluttered homescreens

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
whats it do mate? (sorry am so lazy lol) :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess ;)

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
whats it do mate? (sorry am so lazy lol) :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess ;)

It can turn on your screen, turn off, launch apps play and pause music by waving your hand in front of the screen

But I wanna know how much battery it runs up during use

Because unlike ios, i keep my apps in app drawers, and not in infinite cluttered homescreens

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
does it use prox' sensor or camera?
i found an app that used either prox or light sensor, cant remember, to turn the phone off which would be great for use with a flip case or just puttin phone in pocket but it was too sensetive so touching status bar turned sceen off :(

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
EDIT have u tied the free version? check battery drain and then decide

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
does it use prox' sensor or camera?
i found an app that used either prox or light sensor, cant remember, to turn the phone off which would be great for use with a flip case or just puttin phone in pocket but it was too sensetive so touching status bar turned sceen off :(

Yea, it uses the proxy sensor

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
EDIT have u tied the free version? check battery drain and then decide

The free version's features only work with music

The paid versions allow you do launch apps and turn on and off the screen etc

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Seems cool. I always thought about getting it as well. Let me know how you like it if you do get it

Yea, ill let you know, just trying to figure out if it will drain the battery before a purchase

Got to get a Google gift card to buy it too

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Yea, ill let you know, just trying to figure out if it will drain the battery before a purchase

Got to get a Google gift card to buy it too

Yeah. I understand. They should have like a 3 hour return policy to let you try out stuff like that. But based on the stars, comments, and number of updates I'd say the dev is pretty reliable and it shouldn't drain battery too much

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
return policy is crap man. im not allowed to suggest it on here but I'D sideload a pirate version to test it and THEN buy if the dev' deserves it

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Yeah. I understand. They should have like a 3 hour return policy to let you try out stuff like that. But based on the stars, comments, and number of updates I'd say the dev is pretty reliable and it shouldn't drain battery too much

Yea I remember I bought an amazon app a while back for 2$ called agile lock, played with it for 10 minutes and uninstalled it because I had to unlock my screen twice to use it, lol

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
right ive just downloaded it so il play with it when phones charged and show u battery stats.
bear in mind its probably not an up to date version ;)

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
right ive just downloaded it so il play with it when phones charged and show u battery stats.
bear in mind its probably not an up to date version ;)

Thanks alot, and tell me if you like the app

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
oh mate it is very good.
so far i only have "hovver" set to turn phone off and it works by closing my flip case or putting phone in pocket yet touching status bar doesnt affect it. ill give it an hour and check battery stats with it mostly idle but so far its a defo KEEPER :)
only problem i can see is that it also switches screen ON which would be big battery killer, ill have a play with settings...

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
oh mate it is very good.
so far i only have "hovver" set to turn phone off and it works by closing my flip case or putting phone in pocket yet touching status bar doesnt affect it. ill give it an hour and check battery stats with it mostly idle but so far its a defo KEEPER :)
only problem i can see is that it also switches screen ON which would be big battery killer, ill have a play with settings...

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

Awesome, sounds good, thanks :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
ok SCRAP everything i just said!
either the app or more likely the source i got it from has destroyed my phone :(
posting from girls laptop.
my screen stays on for like 2seconds at most... managed to uninstall app but its still f***.
really dont wana factory reset.. anyone got any advice?
how do boot s3into safe mode?
not happy :(HELLP!

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
ok SCRAP everything i just said!
either the app or more likely the source i got it from has destroyed my phone :(
posting from girls laptop.
my screen stays on for like 2seconds at most... managed to uninstall app but its still f***.
really dont wana factory reset.. anyone got any advice?
how do boot s3into safe mode?
not happy :(HELLP!

Wow, what happened? I don't know how to activate safe mode

How could that happen, they said the app was developed on the GS3

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
it was a pirate version so lesson learned mate :(
check out my "broke my phone HELP thread lol. in process of backing up as much as i can then factory reset :)
id defo recomend buying the app though even just for the screen off function... read the s3 user reviews 1st though lol :)

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
it was a pirate version so lesson learned mate :(
check out my "broke my phone HELP thread lol. in process of backing up as much as i can then factory reset :)
id defo recomend buying the app though even just for the screen off function... read the s3 user reviews 1st though lol :)

Oh ok, hope everything goes well

The app sounds badass tho, can't wait to get it, there are very few apps that do that screen on feature and the ones that do give you an ad or open the app that does it as soon as you unlock

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair