- 1 Posts
Samsung audio stream with ford sync
Is it possible to play music such as Pandora though my Samsung Galaxy S3 in ford using the sync feature. If so, how do I accomplish it and what cords would I need. I tried playing using car audio jacks from the ear phone jack in the phone but it doesn't work. I am with AT&T.
- 09-23-2012, 08:38 AM #2
Re: Samsung audio stream with ford sync
I've only had my S3 for a week and am still discovering how the connections work. What I did was to pair the bluetooth to my 2010 Fusion. Then after it connects tell sync to switch to "Bluetooth Audio". After that all audio from the phone should play on the car system.
- 09-23-2012, 08:48 AM #3
- By mike9670 in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 5Last Post: 02-06-2012, 04:26 PM
- By bselle in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 11-11-2011, 07:39 AM
- By ufergus in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 17Last Post: 12-09-2010, 05:54 PM
- By coldconfession13 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 0Last Post: 10-09-2010, 02:00 PM
- By cpknightfan in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 02-03-2010, 07:21 PM