Jelly Bean (4.1) is officially out now

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Nice! Hopefully this means we will have it soon as well :)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
just read that n was gona post the link lol
wont be long kids :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
how does Kies know what country we'r in?
could we use like a proxy to pretend we're in Poland or does it go by the IMEI of the phone?

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
nah ill be in the gt-i9300 forum instead of gloating in here lol :p

Evoken

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
Can't wait to get it!

I am new to Android (the S3 is my first Android device and I got it about a week ago), do I just go to Settings -> About Device -> Software Update to do the update to Jelly Bean (when it is available)? Or is there something else involved?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Can't wait to get it!

I am new to Android (the S3 is my first Android device and I got it about a week ago), do I just go to Settings -> About Device -> Software Update to do the update to Jelly Bean (when it is available)? Or is there something else involved?

yeah but you might get it quicker on the Kies programme for your computer. theres gona be a LOT of people tryin to download it OTA

deanodrums

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
Yeah i found kies to be really slow and unresponsive or it maybe my laptop. Or both! ah ffs! Im looking forward to this new update :)