- 2 Posts
Samsung Galaxy S3 and Jabra SP700 speakerphone
i am able to successfully (?) pair the 2 devices - I am able to pick up calls coming through. Unfortunately I'm having difficulty trying to make a call through the Jabra - typically tells me it intends to search for topic (person I'm trying to reach) through the internet. also continuosly reminds me of any missed appts. HELP ! First time user of Android phone - longtime Blackberry user.
- 2 Posts
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 and Jabra SP700 speakerphone
Found the solution ! Take battery out wait 30 secs. replace and restart. Problem now - unlike the Blackberry it doesn't repeat contact I'm trying to reach and it frequently automatically call what the S3 thinks is your contact ! Yikes !
- By smooches680 in forum Google Nexus 7 TabletReplies: 6Last Post: 03-11-2013, 05:03 PM
- By thatmetaldude in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 AccessoriesReplies: 3Last Post: 09-19-2012, 11:55 AM
- By ebane12 in forum GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-19-2012, 10:08 AM
- By cosrocket in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 07-14-2012, 07:55 PM
- By blitz118 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 29Last Post: 05-22-2012, 04:05 PM