anyone got apk for last yutube version

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
just updated and dont like the new one... "youtube recommends.........." f*** off lol

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
4.1.23 mate
dunno, dropbox?

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

Rev2010

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
This is why I never update any apps without first reading all the latest reviews. I've had too many times where changes drove me insane. If it ain't broke don't fix it they say. I still have about 8 apps with updates that I simply won't update due to some of the reviews.

Rev.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
mate im same and i swithered with the youtube update and clair (the traitor who bought herself a blackberry on friday) said their wasnt much difference but she doesnt use youtube as much as me.
generaly i check out reviews of latest version from same device.
what is the version before this one mate and il have a look for it?

adventure95004

May 16, 2012
Visit site
I do not like the update either, but you can get rid of the recommended videos go into settings and select uploads only.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I do not like the update either, but you can get rid of the recommended videos go into settings and select uploads only.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

will that still show me uploads from the people im subscribed to mate? thanks :)
realised you have to hit menu to "like" a vid now. i liked scroling left to right for vid details>related vids>comments. thanx 4the info tho :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
just changed the setting Adventure, thanks man.
off-topic but in the settings i noticed pairing to "youtube tv".. wtf is a youtube tv? iv honestly never seen or heard of one...

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
man I'm still on 3.5 lol. And I think you tube tv shows you to control YouTube in your computer or Google tv from YouTube on your phone. Or something like that.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
man I'm still on 3.5 lol. And I think you tube tv shows you to control YouTube in your computer or Google tv from YouTube on your phone. Or something like that.

makes sense man. y u still on ancient version? think it improved a lot since that one lol. do u get the channel feed thing?

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
makes sense man. y u still on ancient version? think it improved a lot since that one lol. do u get the channel feed thing?

I honestly didn't realize until now man. This is the version I had backed up when I rooted so.I guess when I restored it, it took all the old stuff. Might update soon I guess.although I'm good with 3.5

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
the version before this latest one is nice, it has a channel feed of what all your subscriptions have done in like a time line faceboob style then you swipe that to the right for options etc. plus theres an option to preload all your subscriptions new uploads when youre in a wifi area to prevent buffering etc when you watch them :)
the latest version is actualy ok now i know how to disable youtubes recomendations and ive learned you have to press menu to "thumbs up" a vid :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463