Embarrassed to ask.

xKrNMBoYx

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
I've had my S3 for a while, and have used Android for about a year or two now. But I still don't know how to write reviews of apps through the Play Store on my phone, or tablet.

How do I do it, is it possible?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
you have to have the app installed and give atleast one star bro.

heres a wee tip before installing an app.. at the bottom of the 3 reviews it says "more" or "read more" or somethin, tap that then at top right theres option to view reviews from your device only.
also before updating an app, select "for this version only" incase its a crap review
also in settings set a pin for purchases incase phone gets stolen.
lol someone should write a play store guide.
n dont be embarressed mate ;)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
All you you is go on the Google Play Store to the app you want to review (You have to have downloaded the app before you can review), and just click the Stars...it will let you write your own review for it

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
All you you is go on the Google Play Store to the app you want to review (You have to have downloaded the app before you can review), and just click the Stars...it will let you write your own review for it

oi parrot-boy! lol :p

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

unlmtdRW

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
heres a wee tip before installing an app.. at the bottom of the 3 reviews it says "more" or "read more" or somethin, tap that then at top right theres option to view reviews from your device only.
also before updating an app, select "for this version only" incase its a crap review
Thanks funky!! I never noticed that "options" button before with the "this version only" and "latest update only" choices. That's sweet.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
no probs man. only discovered it maybe a month ago.. maybe its a new feature

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I only have reviewed maybe 10 aps myself

On my Samsung galaxy s3 running android 4.0

Because unlike ios, i keep my apps in app drawers, and not in infinite cluttered homescreens

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
i force myself to review just about anything i buy/install online because ive learned that reading reviews is a really useful thing to do when trying to choose or decide what to buy.
its a great thing about the internet :)
my google name is Smity Smith btw so if anyone sees a play store review from Smity with an s3, its probs me :)

xKrNMBoYx

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
you have to have the app installed and give atleast one star bro.

n dont be embarressed mate ;)

Haha thanks. I didn't know how to write a review, but I knew about those options. That's how i make sure it will work well with the S3. First I choose Most Recent Update/Version > Latest Review > Then for my Device. That way I know how well the app works overall, for the latest reviews, and then if it works perfectly on my phone or device.

I'll try writing a review right now.

Well I feel stupid. After I pressed the stars and the "Rate It!" window popped out, I realized I've already written an review before. Could have been on a S3/One S/TF300F/ArchosG9 or whatever android device I had my hands on. Again thanks for the help.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Haha thanks. I didn't know how to write a review, but I knew about those options. That's how i make sure it will work well with the S3. First I choose Most Recent Update/Version > Latest Review > Then for my Device. That way I know how well the app works overall, for the latest reviews, and then if it works perfectly on my phone or device.

I'll try writing a review right now.

Well I feel stupid. After I pressed the stars and the "Rate It!" window popped out, I realized I've already written an review before. Could have been on a S3/One S/TF300F/ArchosG9 or whatever android device I had my hands on. Again thanks for the help.

lmao ok you should be embarressed mate! :p

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
i force myself to review just about anything i buy/install online because ive learned that reading reviews is a really useful thing to do when trying to choose or decide what to buy.
its a great thing about the internet :)
my google name is Smity Smith btw so if anyone sees a play store review from Smity with an s3, its probs me :)

I've only reviewed one app on all my phones/devices lol. I'm a bad person

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37