Found an att SGSlll on CL for $260. Seems like a good deal, too good. The seller doesn't have the box but claims to have all the accessories and that the phone is in "like new" condition. How would I know if the phone is stolen? What are some things I should check for if I decide to meet up with him/her? Advice? TIA.
- 10-05-2012, 11:50 PM #2
- 10-05-2012, 11:52 PM #3
- 10-05-2012, 11:54 PM #4
- 10-06-2012, 01:04 AM #6
- 10-07-2012, 09:34 AM #7
Re: Good Deal?
Either its garbage or its stolen. I wouldn't mess with it.
I once met someone for a rezound, he didn't have the box. Took the battery cover off and it had an aftermarket battery and that was it. Pretty sure it was stolen. I said thanks and kept on going.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 24G LTE Thunderbolt
- By nikeairs23 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 12Last Post: 09-19-2011, 08:27 PM
- By ehillboston in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2011, 05:45 PM
- By ehillboston in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-09-2011, 06:03 PM
- By eRod v1.0 in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 7Last Post: 06-17-2011, 05:34 PM
- By TheAlmightyDrew in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 10-05-2010, 12:21 PM