How are your phones holding up?

wbcolon

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
How many of you have had your phones since launch day and have they held up hardware wise (buttons)? Just curious if thing was built to last for 2 years lol.

Willie C

RyDawgBoston

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
I've had mine since launch and it's holding up amazing. I'm still impressed with the way it's built and the software.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Buttons are fine and even better each week as I'm constantly finding new ways to avoid pressing the unnessary hardware buttons

On my Samsung galaxy s3 running android 4.0

Because unlike ios, i keep my apps in app drawers, and not in infinite cluttered homescreens

bassmig

May 25, 2012
Visit site
I have to say that mine is holding up just fine. I've kept it in my slip case since I got it and have had a screen cover on it a few weeks after launch. It's pretty much like on day one. I managed to score a free OB Defender since Friday. I'm not sure I'll keep it in the OB as it makes the phone fat and the phone is too phat to make it fat! :) I still love it and find new thing to love about it daily. I'm axiously awaiting Jelly Bean in hopes it might somehow be even better...

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
I had to exchange mine because of a faulty screen (the bottom of the screen right above the home button was turning purple), but other than that, no issues.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
had it since UK launch, no software problems, back is scratched and fake metal bezel has a dent but screen is pristine (no protector) buttons are fine. its doin well for a 4-5 month old phone :) usualy theyre f***d by now lol. its first phone ive used a case on though

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

CaneToad

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Had mine since Aus launch and its fine except for the up volume button starting to stick after a week or 2 but I think I had it in my pocket with keys or something to cause it. Place in Brisbane replaced the buttons for me under warranty while I waited on Saturday. Replaced the screen as well even though mine was still perfect.
He said he said the most common repair is for cracked screens?
Clearly lots of dimwits in Brisbane.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
I have had mine since June 21st with no issues since switching from my 9810.

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet