How to access s3 external sd on mac?
Android transfer not working.
Kias was working until the new update.
Double twist not working.
Airdroid doesn't reconize the external sd card.
Isyncer doesn't work.
Any way to do this? How the hell are the people with macs supposted to transfer their stuff to SD cards without taking it out everytime?
Last edited by retrofuture; 10-08-2012 at 08:13 PM.
- 10-08-2012, 08:24 PM #5
Re: How to access s3 external sd on mac?
You have an app within the SGSIII called "my files". It came with the phone. There are two folders within that app: SD, and ExSD. You can transfer files from one to the other, without the need to download a file transfer app from the market. Hope this helps.
P.S. You can't transfer files from the Mac (i have one, too). You have to do it on the phone itself. I personally find this easier.Give yourself, to the Dark Side!
- 10-09-2012, 08:21 PM #6
- By debsdroid in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 18Last Post: 03-03-2014, 01:17 PM
- By PSUGradAtl in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 07-25-2012, 10:05 AM
- By woodyg8 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 14Last Post: 07-07-2011, 03:21 PM
- By Insider in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 11Last Post: 07-05-2011, 12:29 PM
- By TaeKwonDonkey in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 2Last Post: 01-09-2010, 04:11 PM