- 7 Posts
In Call in settings?!
Is there anyway to not have my phone vibrate when i get a text while on a call. I really don't like it vibrating in my ear. I do want it to vibrate when i'm not on a call, but it can just take a break when i am.
Thanks in advance for your guidance!
- 10-09-2012, 11:17 AM #2
- 89 Posts
Re: In Call in settings?!
Last edited by unlmtdRW; 10-09-2012 at 11:19 AM. Reason: clarification
- By wgragg in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 9Last Post: 11-23-2011, 07:35 AM
- By DMZoh in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 19Last Post: 05-16-2011, 02:13 PM
- By tonygtech in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 04-05-2011, 11:36 AM
- By dweeks in forum Epic 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 03-29-2011, 12:22 PM
- By tpuiatti#ac in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2009, 11:34 AM