- 12-15-2013, 03:11 AM #2
- 9 Posts
Re: Have you used Skyvi?
Yes, I have been using Skyvi to read messages. The Icons are intuitive, so I did not have any issues. However, when Skyvi reads, for instance, messages that includes a phone number, then it actually reads it as 9300465433 as nine billion three million four hundred sixty five thousand four hundred thirty three etc which is ridiculous. I hope it reads the number as Nine, Three, Zero, Zero etc so that one can note it down while hearing it.
- By Atlcharm in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9Replies: 2Last Post: 02-18-2012, 05:41 PM
- By estebancam in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 40Last Post: 01-22-2012, 03:04 AM
- By Littleairjordan1 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 20Last Post: 03-20-2011, 11:39 AM
- By cjmedina in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 16Last Post: 12-20-2010, 09:31 AM
- By byproxy in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 11Last Post: 05-17-2010, 09:27 AM