Music Album Info

medic673

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
K, love the GS3, this phone is awesome.

Anyone know how to get all my music to show the correct album info? Some of them are there, some are not, just not smart enough on GS3 yet to get the info.

Srambo217

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
Most of the time that data is tagged on the MP3s or playlists themselves. You would have to punch it into the properties yourself.

I'm not sure if TuneWiki (a free music player app) can fetch this info like it does song lyrics, but it's worth a shot. Grab TuneWiki from the Play Store.

Sent From My Rooted/Modded SGSIII - If I've helped you please click 'Thanks'!

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
You can do that from Windows Media Player or by right clicking the file and click properties.

If u wanna do it from the phone, u can get this app called "iTag Music Editor" and you can do it from there

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 Boyyyyyy!

archer23

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
Go into settings>apps manager>all>play music> clear data. For some reason this seems to work well. If that doesn't do it, then download a free album art grabber, get your new album art, then clear the data again and they should show up.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
PowerAmp does it for most music mate, all legitimately ripped/downloaded music anyway

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1