Stock Music Player...
OK, maybe this is a silly question, but it has me stumped....
How do you go back to the library when you are already listening to a track. I have tried everything, and it has me stumped... the only I can get back to the library is by exiting the Music Player and restarting it...
Am I missing something... I am running Jelly Bean (Polish Release), and if you feel you need to reprimand me for asking such a silly question, then be gentle...
- 10-12-2012, 06:32 AM #2
- 10-12-2012, 07:21 AM #3
- 10-13-2012, 01:40 AM #5
- 10-13-2012, 08:32 AM #6
Re: Stock Music Player...
If you open the player from the widget then try to go back to your library then it will send you to the home screen.
Open the music player from the icon and you won't have the issue anymore.4G LTE Thunderbolt
- By FlyboyM in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 5Last Post: 09-28-2010, 03:31 PM
- By cobra302 in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 0Last Post: 09-14-2010, 11:36 PM
- By sveilien in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2010, 02:06 PM
- By Fatasaurus in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 6Last Post: 07-28-2010, 11:21 AM
- By DroidRage79 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 07-27-2010, 08:20 AM