Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Global Posts
    2,814 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock...for now

Default Re: What's one thing you dislike about your Galaxy S3?

Quote Originally Posted by GrooveRite View Post
    I wish I had your problem, lol! How bout I trade your crappy Caribbean sun for my ridiculously GREAT New York City reading sun?!?!
    The sun shines through all of those buildings...? Ha!
    Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Palm Pre -> Samsung Galaxy S II Sprint Epic 4G Touch->Samsung GS3 16GB Pebble Blue

LOL righttttt along with my beaches too right
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #103  

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyp5 View Post
    Which one did you get smooth? Hook me up with a link :P
    It's the Hyperion 4200mah extended battery from Amazon. Com its good!

See it says 19hrs lol

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 Boyyyyyy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What's one thing you dislike about your Galaxy S3?-uploadfromtaptalk1351189271067.jpg  
    - Using the Galaxy S5! -

Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

gota say a big WELL DONE to Monkey.. youre a saint mate

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    GT-I9300, UK

Looks like I can easily go two days before recharging. It's almost 7pm on the second day and I have 54% left using the Hyperion 4200 mAh

Also found my problem with the Prometheus movie skipping frame rates was due to AT&T putting incompatible Media Hub movie software on my GS3. GS3 ROCKS!
    funkylogik likes this.

The delay on the long press for multitasking is too long. The amount of delay should be an option.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    funkylogik likes this.

Cheap plastic feel.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckeeDroid View Post
    The delay on the long press for multitasking is too long. The amount of delay should be an option.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    try dock4droid app mate. get it set up nice n its simple n slick What's one thing you dislike about your Galaxy S3?-uploadfromtaptalk1352691102380.jpg

thats me touching the VERY EDGE of the bottom of the phone and an ark of recent apps comes up instantly, just slide thumb left/right to scroll through them

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    GT-I9300, UK

Quote Originally Posted by smooth4lyfe View Post
    I know the phone is a great thing, but are there some things that bother you about it? It could be big or small things, and no comparing to any other phones lol

For me:
    - The ability to not turn off LTE with a toggle, I know I can do it by dailing *#2263#, but I think there should be a toggle
    - The home button instead of the touch screen buttons like the Nexus has....I though that was kind of cool for touchscreen buttons, and you could customize it for certain apps

Not really deal breakers at all, I LOVE it overall, but just some things.
    I know you said no comparing but the only thing I hate is not being able to scroll to the top of a page or list by tapping the status bar like I could on my iPhone

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

Quote Originally Posted by Shanicenicolle View Post
    I know you said no comparing but the only thing I hate is not being able to scroll to the top of a page or list by tapping the status bar like I could on my iPhone

you can to som extent on the s3 in motion settings but ive never found where it works. would be great on a browser

GT-I9300, UK

Quote Originally Posted by funkylogik View Post
    you can to som extent on the s3 in motion settings but ive never found where it works. would be great on a browser

Same I've been trying to get the tap thing to work and it only works in contacts that I can see where I have almost no use for it

funkylogik likes this.

Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

aye, its pointless.
    surely if a 3rd party browser included the function, they couldnt be sued by apple?

GT-I9300, UK

ROM
    Stock: Unrooted

After having the GS3 for just over a month, I still don't carry it very much. :rolleyes: It's too big (for what I'm used to) and way bigger and bulkier when kept in an OtterBox Defender type of case, and it's too nice to be shoving in one of my pants pockets. I either leave it my truck most of the time when I'm out, or carry it in a knapsack– which I carry around mostly with current books or magazines I'm reading– for when dining alone, or if at the bookstores or library, or hiking or biking, etc.

So for me, coming from only iPhones, it's an awkward phone. And one I don't like to carry around much.

Quote Originally Posted by fr3GStoGS3 View Post
    After having the GS3 for just over a month, I still don't carry it very much. :rolleyes: It's too big (for what I'm used to) and way bigger and bulkier when kept in an OtterBox Defender type of case, and it's too nice to be shoving in one of my pants pockets. I either leave it my truck most of the time when I'm out, or carry it in a knapsack– which I carry around mostly with current books or magazines I'm reading– for when dining alone, or if at the bookstores or library, or hiking or biking, etc.

So for me, coming from only iPhones, it's an awkward phone. And one I don't like to carry around much.
    You leave your phone in your truck?? And it doesn't get stolen?

funkylogik likes this.

The buttons are waaay too TOUCHY especially the power button. I was powering the phone on and off with barely a touch.
    funkylogik likes this.

the case I bought prevents accidental pushing of side buttons. You have to really press to get the buttons to work. There is no plastic feel to the phone either with my case.
    funkylogik likes this.

I agree. I put mine in an Otterbox Commuter and I love it now!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

ROM

You leave your phone in your truck?? And it doesn't get stolen?
    . . well, I don't live in downtown Philly. Might not leave it in my truck there.
    I live in a very rural area, and much of my work is also in very rural, agricultural and rolling countryside types of areas. So, I do usually leave it in my truck mostly, maybe not whilst at a restaurant, but I primarily meant when I stop at misc. places or stores, etc. And, it's generally pretty safe to leave your phone in your vehicle over here in . . (not my pics; I just really dig the Fall colors)

Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

. . well, I don't live in downtown Philly. Might not leave it in my truck there.
    I live in a very rural area, and much of my work is also in very rural, agricultural and rolling countryside types of areas. So, I do usually leave it in my truck mostly, maybe not whilst at a restaurant, but I primarily meant when I stop at misc. places or stores, etc. And, it's generally pretty safe to leave your phone in your vehicle over here in . . (not my pics; I just really dig the Fall colors)
    id love to live somewhere like that. they steal the copper pipes, wires and water storage tanks from empty houses here for the scrap value!

Unbranded Global s3, Official JB, Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:
    GT-I9300, UK

ROM

oops! . . .if I knew you were gonna be reading this thread again, funky, I would have surely said/used: colours . . Cheers
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by funkylogik View Post
    id love to live somewhere like that. they steal the copper pipes, wires and water storage tanks from empty houses here for the scrap value!

Unbranded Global s3, Official JB, Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:
    Do you live in Baltimore, Maryland? Lol.. J/k

pleading guilty of innocence
    funkylogik likes this.

Global Posts
    958 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zapfrog View Post
    The buttons are waaay too TOUCHY especially the power button. I was powering the phone on and off with barely a touch.
    Do you have a case or cover on your phone that makes the power button more touchy? For mine, I have to press and hold before the prompt to power off, restart, etc comes up.

*sigh* i envy you. I being a smaller female I can't even use it on public transportation, I got mugged for my iPhone a few years back

ROM
    das bamf 3.0 rc4

*sigh* i envy you. I being a smaller female I can't even use it on public transportation, I got mugged for my iPhone a few years back

Not to sound mean, but a gun and concealed carry permit works wonders. It sucks that something like that happens though.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Central Forums
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast