Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
Like Tree60Likes

Default Re: What's one thing you dislike about your Galaxy S3?

1) Too damn slippery.
    2) Position of volume and power buttons - way too easy to active them and they should not be directly across from each other.
    General Tso and lmzanchi like this.

Iphones are the same stupid product repeated over and over. The average apple user waste 4 thousand dollars more than an android user or nokia user. Iphone are old phone basically there boring. Galaxy s3 has a faster core processor and better megapixels. Its got widgets live wallpapers smart stay so much more things than the iphone. They do NOTHING different.

Whats wrong with s voice? Because It wont have a converstaion with you when your bored?

Quote Originally Posted by winmod21 View Post
    Thanks for that interesting update, Dog5000.
    Wish ours would work with our vehicles stereo/steering wheel controls, like yours does now. Perhaps I should re-think my 'Viva La ICS !' intransigence. lol

Sorry for no update on my part, as I think I got tired of messing around with it, and also forgot about this thread.
    Cool. I forgot about this thread too. Overall stereo playback via USB is working great. I have to set the MTP mode quickly after connecting to the USB port otherwise my Sony (don't remember the model) times out when trying to read from the S3. Not an S3 issue though. I also notice intermittently selecting MTP doesn't always stick. Enabling it again allows the stereo to pick up the media.
    V J

Global Posts
    135 Global Posts

I'm pretty happy with everything about this phone except for the overall rounded shape. Coming from a line of Nokia Lumias (800,900,920) there's just no comparison to the aesthetic design. I realize this is a subjective matter but I guess that's the quality I dislike the most about the phone. Style means a lot to me :P

Many people believe the rounded shape of the S3 was chosen specifically to avoid Apple lawsuits over the design.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.

Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3

Global Posts
    120 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Little Pup View Post
    Iphones are the same stupid product repeated over and over. The average apple user waste 4 thousand dollars more than an android user or nokia user. Iphone are old phone basically there boring. Galaxy s3 has a faster core processor and better megapixels. Its got widgets live wallpapers smart stay so much more things than the iphone. They do NOTHING different.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Pup View Post
    Whats wrong with s voice? Because It wont have a converstaion with you when your bored?
    Where's the "dislike" button?
    Recordist

Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    ROM
    Peach Sunrise 3.01

My only gripe is I miss the one-handed operation i had on my last phone. (Galaxy Exhibit 4G). But I love the viewing experience of the 4.8" screen. So it's one of those compromises I suppose.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Why stop at one?

Really the only things I dislike are (keep in mind I'm comparing you my Nexus 4):
    -LightFlow not working (pretty much a deal-breaker)
    -lack of toggle tweaking
    -inability to dismiss the Notification shade from any blank area
    -inability to "Swipe to delete" pics in the Gallery
    -inability to swipe from Camera to Gallery (and vice-versa)

For Users not use to stock Android it's a great device & awesome experience!
    ...though those things stand out quickly to a Nexus User.

On the plus side I appreciate:
    -"Clear All" (trash can) in Recent Apps
    -"Burst Mode" in the Camera
    -Kies backup

I'm using the current version of LF on my Sprint GS3, and it works fine.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.

Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts

Call quality when using any wired headset sucks for the party on the other end as our S3s (at least T-999) and the T-Mobile S4 picks up background noise. I have tried several handsets and they all do it. Iphone 4s, Nexus 4, Atrix HD all have better call quality. Not all wired headsets work on the S3. My old Apple headphones worked fine on my S2 (T-989) but don't on my S3.

Pentile screen sucks. And we all know that you can't see the display in direct sunlight.

Music player no longer active on lock screen when listening to music.

Other than the above gripes, this is the best phone out there. And I love Touch Wiz.
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789