What's one thing you dislike about your Galaxy S3?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
gota say a big WELL DONE to Monkey.. youre a saint mate :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

urrl

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Looks like I can easily go two days before recharging. It's almost 7pm on the second day and I have 54% left using the Hyperion 4200 mAh

Also found my problem with the Prometheus movie skipping frame rates was due to AT&T putting incompatible Media Hub movie software on my GS3. GS3 ROCKS!

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
The delay on the long press for multitasking is too long. The amount of delay should be an option.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

try dock4droid app mate. get it set up nice n its simple n slick uploadfromtaptalk1352691102380.jpg

thats me touching the VERY EDGE of the bottom of the phone and an ark of recent apps comes up instantly, just slide thumb left/right to scroll through them :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I know the phone is a great thing, but are there some things that bother you about it? It could be big or small things, and no comparing to any other phones lol

For me:
- The ability to not turn off LTE with a toggle, I know I can do it by dailing *#2263#, but I think there should be a toggle
- The home button instead of the touch screen buttons like the Nexus has....I though that was kind of cool for touchscreen buttons, and you could customize it for certain apps

Not really deal breakers at all, I LOVE it overall, but just some things.

I know you said no comparing but the only thing I hate is not being able to scroll to the top of a page or list by tapping the status bar like I could on my iPhone

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I know you said no comparing but the only thing I hate is not being able to scroll to the top of a page or list by tapping the status bar like I could on my iPhone

you can to som extent on the s3 in motion settings but ive never found where it works. would be great on a browser :)

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
you can to som extent on the s3 in motion settings but ive never found where it works. would be great on a browser :)

Same I've been trying to get the tap thing to work and it only works in contacts that I can see where I have almost no use for it

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
aye, its pointless.
surely if a 3rd party browser included the function, they couldnt be sued by apple?

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
After having the GS3 for just over a month, I still don't carry it very much. :rolleyes: It's too big (for what I'm used to) and way bigger and bulkier when kept in an OtterBox Defender type of case, and it's too nice to be shoving in one of my pants pockets. I either leave it my truck most of the time when I'm out, or carry it in a knapsack? which I carry around mostly with current books or magazines I'm reading? for when dining alone, or if at the bookstores or library, or hiking or biking, etc.

So for me, coming from only iPhones, it's an awkward phone. And one I don't like to carry around much.

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
After having the GS3 for just over a month, I still don't carry it very much. :rolleyes: It's too big (for what I'm used to) and way bigger and bulkier when kept in an OtterBox Defender type of case, and it's too nice to be shoving in one of my pants pockets. I either leave it my truck most of the time when I'm out, or carry it in a knapsack? which I carry around mostly with current books or magazines I'm reading? for when dining alone, or if at the bookstores or library, or hiking or biking, etc.

So for me, coming from only iPhones, it's an awkward phone. And one I don't like to carry around much.
You leave your phone in your truck?? And it doesn't get stolen?

urrl

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
the case I bought prevents accidental pushing of side buttons. You have to really press to get the buttons to work. There is no plastic feel to the phone either with my case.

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
You leave your phone in your truck?? And it doesn't get stolen?
:) . . well, I don't live in downtown Philly. Might not leave it in my truck there. ;)
I live in a very rural area, and much of my work is also in very rural, agricultural and rolling countryside types of areas. So, I do usually leave it in my truck mostly, maybe not whilst at a restaurant, but I primarily meant when I stop at misc. places or stores, etc. And, it's generally pretty safe to leave your phone in your vehicle over here in rural western michigan . . (not my pics; I just really dig the Fall colors)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
:) . . well, I don't live in downtown Philly. Might not leave it in my truck there. ;)
I live in a very rural area, and much of my work is also in very rural, agricultural and rolling countryside types of areas. So, I do usually leave it in my truck mostly, maybe not whilst at a restaurant, but I primarily meant when I stop at misc. places or stores, etc. And, it's generally pretty safe to leave your phone in your vehicle over here in rural western michigan . . (not my pics; I just really dig the Fall colors)

id love to live somewhere like that. they steal the copper pipes, wires and water storage tanks from empty houses here for the scrap value!

Unbranded Global s3, Official JB, Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay