Collection of fonts for your S3

crashdau

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
This is awesome! Thanks so much for the fonts. One question....where do these install to? I'd like to have Minimalistic Text widgets us some of these fonts.

skld

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
This is awesome! Thanks so much for the fonts. One question....where do these install to? I'd like to have Minimalistic Text widgets us some of these fonts.

Check your application manager. That is where you uninstall the fonts.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Issemann

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I've been scouring the web for this font, but haven't been able to find it....

Does anyone know what this font is called?

yvydabe2.jpg

ssgLovr

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Could someone pls tell me thoroughly, how to uninstall these fonts, if we've downloaded the wrong one?? Can't seem to do it thru es file explorer... Assistance would b greatly appreciated,thank uuu & happy new year!!

Issemann

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Could someone pls tell me thoroughly, how to uninstall these fonts, if we've downloaded the wrong one?? Can't seem to do it thru es file explorer... Assistance would b greatly appreciated,thank uuu & happy new year!!

System Settings | Manage Applications | All

Bsheedy

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site

Go to Manage apps, look for the name of the font you want to remove, open it and then uninstall.

skld

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
Thank you for more fonts! I am loving Tekton, happy to have it on my phone.

This is the best thread!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyari6908