Is there anyone who still HASN'T received the last OTA update?

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I have mine, but just out of curiosity, I was wondering if there was anyone who still hasn't received it?

Don't know if you have it or not? If you have these then you have the recent update:
- Brightness bar when you pull down the notification bar
- New Camera Effects (Blue Point, Green Point, Red/Yellow Point)

Srambo217

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
Not for Verizon.

Sent From My Rooted/Modded SGSIII - If I've helped you please click 'Thanks'!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1350550496253.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1350550496253.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 35

FunkMasterJoe

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Not yet. I've spoken with att and a samsung and still no luck. Keep getting communication failure. I'm gonna restore today and hopefully it works then.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
thats shocking man. we got that update in like july i think!

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
thats shocking man. we got that update in like july i think!

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

Isn't this one different? I kno there was one in like either late June or early July, and then one I'm august and maybe one last week but only for sprint as far as I know

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
the brightnes slider one is the only update that actualy changed anything you can see i think.. in UK we had an extra update i think because they removed universal/local search by mistake and had to put it back lol

runer112

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
This is the recent update? How recent is this? Like 3 months ago? Cause that's the last update I got back in June, and I haven't released one ever since ... And all this time I was thinking my phone was lacking behind ...

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
You should post questions like this in the specific forum for the phone and carrier. This forum is for all galaxy s3 and they don't all get the same updates at the same time. Questions such as this in the wrong place can confuse the inexperienced. You could be asking about the at&t update and a t mobile guy may now start looking and waiting for something he's not getting.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
You should post questions like this in the specific forum for the phone and carrier. This forum is for all galaxy s3 and they don't all get the same updates at the same time. Questions such as this in the wrong place can confuse the inexperienced. You could be asking about the at&t update and a t mobile guy may now start looking and waiting for something he's not getting.

Ah yeah thats true, I did not even think about that

runer112

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site

I apologize, I thought minor updates are pushed with a relatively short time differences between devices.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
at least this thread has taught us theres a huge difference between carriers.
and countries.. :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante