What's everyone using for notification sounds?

intoaction66

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Wondering what everyone is using for notification sounds, I'm getting tired of the default sound. The default water sound is the only one I like, or at least don't mind. Anyone have a favorite/go-to notification bundle app or anything they get?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I was using Facebook pop, but it doesn't always work

I believe I'm using one called beryllium now

I used to use physical buttons, and then I found button savior
-S. T. C

Sent from my rooted, debloated CM10 jelly bean 4.1.2 Samsung Galaxy S3 #LikeABo$$

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I've been on a dating rampage as of late and have a notification sound called "whistle" which goes well with my day to day shenanigans! lol!

BTW, Zedge has the best notification sounds/tones. Mabilo used to have the best ringtones but that app doesn't exist anymore. Wonder what happened to it. Anyone have a favorite app that has good ringtones??

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
im still usin the stock Bottle Opener one from day one! i used to change em every week.
knock-knock for mail, facebook pop for fb, temple bell for happy things like battery full :)
the stock alert tones are actualy v good on the s3 imo :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I've been on a dating rampage as of late and have a notification sound called "whistle" which goes well with my day to day shenanigans! lol!

BTW, Zedge has the best notification sounds/tones. Mabilo used to have the best ringtones but that app doesn't exist anymore. Wonder what happened to it. Anyone have a favorite app that has good ringtones??

good luck out there in the jungle mate ;)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Don't you hate when you're out and about and you hear the same tone? That erks me.

Instagram @geekymcfly

lol when that happens, its time for me to change :)

KreepyKen

Just a cool guy
Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
I make my own. Right now, I have a heavy metal guitar lick for my main notification. And when I get email, I hear clips from Monty Python and SCTV.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
im still usin the stock Bottle Opener one from day one! i used to change em every week.
knock-knock for mail, facebook pop for fb, temple bell for happy things like battery full :)
the stock alert tones are actualy v good on the s3 imo :)

Lol... I also use the opener as my notification. For a ringtone it's either "crazy train" or "dirty deeds done dirty cheap".

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer