What podcast player do you use?

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
What podcast player do you guys use?
I used to use KiesCast, but after I changed my rom I no longer had access to it and started using podcast addict, which absolutely destroys it in terms of content, it has more podcasts and apparently has some rss feeds in it as well

So my question is, what have you guys been using for podcasts?

I used to use physical buttons, and then I found button savior
-S. T. C

Sent from my rooted, debloated CM10 jelly bean 4.1.2 Samsung Galaxy S3 #LikeABo$$

Srambo217

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
BeyondPod is the best I've used and I listen to at least 25 podcasts a week at work lol.

Buy it dude, you won't regret it. You can easily search feeds, punch in the RSS, and set it to auto-update/download your shows.

If you want, check out my podcast People Friendly. Be warned, it's rather vulgar :)

www.cyberears.com/index.php/Show/audio/6030

Sent From My Rooted/Modded SGSIII - If I've helped you please click 'Thanks'!

eeyore6802

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
For those of you using pocket cast, did you ever have a problem with a download that then wouldn't stop? I had that problem the other day ans just couldn't get it to stop trying to download. I turned the phone off and did a battery pull. Finally had to wipe the phone clean to get it to stop. I really like the set up of this one but I'm afraid to try it again and possibly have to wipe the phone clean if it happens again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Android Central Forums

KreepyKen

Just a cool guy
Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
For those of you using pocket cast, did you ever have a problem with a download that then wouldn't stop? I had that problem the other day ans just couldn't get it to stop trying to download. I turned the phone off and did a battery pull. Finally had to wipe the phone clean to get it to stop. I really like the set up of this one but I'm afraid to try it again and possibly have to wipe the phone clean if it happens again.

No, but lately, a lot of my podcasts error out in the middle of a download. It will say "waiting," then start downloading, then say "waiting" again forever. If I move off to another screen and come back, it changes from "waiting" to say there was an error and I have to retry the download. It's really annoying.

neil154

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Please tell me if Pocket Casts has a trial version. Also, I would like to know if I can set a podcast to automatically restart from the beginning once it has come to the end. In other words I want to play it continually until I manually stop it.

eeyore6802

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Kreepyken-thats exactly my problem. It really sucks because pocket cast is the only app that has every single podcast I listen to and I really like how it's set up. With the download issues now I'm stuck having to use 2 different programs.

rcczc

May 2, 2013
Visit site
After searching for 2 years for the best podcast player I have found PODFY!!!

It syncs your feeds, playlists and even play status accross devices on the cloud, so even if you change rom's... you don't have to start from scratch. As a plus, it also has a web interface.

Check it out!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech