Holding the S3

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
How's the size of the s3 holding up for everybody? I like it. But I've been using my phone all day. Like super duper heavy use. And for the first time it hurts my hands.

How do you all hold your s3?

I hold mine with my right hand. 3 fingers on the left side. Pinky under (in between) menu and home button. With thumb obviously above screen

titans30dude

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
It fits like a glove...absolutly love it...i switch around with how i hold it put i hold it like u do also sometimes

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
back resting on three fingers and bottom resting on pinky.. sometimes one hand, sometimes two with fingers interlocked at the back (i type faster with 2 thumbs).
a nice cheap soft silicone case really helps while at home :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Four fingers holding it behind with thumb for main use

Works wonderfully

I used to use physical buttons, and then I found button savior
-S. T. C

Sent from my rooted, debloated CM10 jelly bean 4.1.2 Samsung Galaxy S3 #LikeABo$$

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Four fingers holding it behind with thumb for main use

Works wonderfully

-S. T. C

Sent from my rooted, debloated CM10 jelly bean 4.1.2 Samsung Galaxy S3 #LikeABo$$

When I try to hold my phone like this I can't press the menu, home or back button. But then again you have that soft key thing so you might not even use those

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
When I try to hold my phone like this I can't press the menu, home or back button. But then again you have that soft key thing so you might not even use those

Yea, the level of the soft keys height makes it easier to do that.

It's uncomfortable to try and press the physical buttons using that method tho

-S. T. C

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

I put 2 fingers behind,my pinky at the bottom to hold it,my index at the side,and the thumb for main use. :)

Sent from my S3:)

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I have the 4200mah extended battery so its bulkier, but I like the phone a bit heavy and it feels so good....I dont like my phone too thin

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
That uncomfortable for me lol I put all my fingers in the back lol I have long fingers

It feels normal like this for me lol. Its the easiest way to hold with 1 hand too. :) But i also hold it like this when usuing 2 hands too. :p I've always done it that way regardless of the size of the phone. :D

Sent from my S3:)