2wheeltim

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I know that I may still be new toy giddy, but I'm impressed. Coming from blackberry, it's been a steep learning curve. I just had to stamp out a quick post about apps. The apps on this phone area?amazing. They are large for what I'm used to but are so powerful. I like my BB, but this is a completely different thing altogether. Yes Facebook app screws up now and then, but even at that it's 10 times as powerful as BB's version.

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Glad you are enjoying your new phone :)

I used to use physical buttons, and then I found button savior
-S. T. C

Sent from my rooted, debloated CM10 jelly bean 4.1.2 Samsung Galaxy S3 #LikeABo$$

Srambo217

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
Try alternative Facebook apps like Friendcaster. I used that when I had Facebook (before Facebook got annoying lol).

Sent From My Rooted/Modded SGSIII - If I've helped you please click 'Thanks'!

Bears

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I know that I may still be new toy giddy, but I'm impressed. Coming from blackberry, it's been a steep learning curve. I just had to stamp out a quick post about apps. The apps on this phone area?amazing. They are large for what I'm used to but are so powerful. I like my BB, but this is a completely different thing altogether. Yes Facebook app screws up now and then, but even at that it's 10 times as powerful as BB's version.

I moved from BB to Android when the Droid Incredible first came out and haven't gone back since. I can't imagine how much bigger of a difference it is for you jumping to an S3. It's entirely different beast altogether. Congrats and enjoy dude.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12