Widget Locker problem with JB?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
my other thread about apps that no longer work with JB seems to be a dudd so ill be more specific lol.
can anyone with Widgetlocker lock-screen please try waking the screen usung home button?
is it just me or does that defeat the purpose of a lockscreen lol.
ive mailed the dev and messed around with settings but no joy.
can anyone with same problem please mail the dev. its a payed app!

another dev' of a free app, QuickPic, mailed me within 2hours with a fix for a JB fault and thats a free app...

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I can't really give good insight on this because I was running the widget locker from amazon play store which hasn't been updated in a year, but from my use, it was working pretty fine

I just stopped using it because I felt the app was no longer necessary with the new jelly bean lock screen

Atleast for me

I used to use physical buttons, and then I found button savior
-S. T. C

Sent from my rooted, debloated CM10 jelly bean 4.1.2 Samsung Galaxy S3 #LikeABo$$

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm getting the same behavior. Glad it's not just me.

email the dev mate.
the more the merrier :)
im in a habit of mailing dev's with advice or bugs and about 70% of them are great guys :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
thanks man. let me know if you get a response.
cant believe i have to look for another crappy locker or use the stock one :(

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
im gutted. and bit pissed off i havent had a response from a payed app.
anyone suggest a decent stand-in locker?

anon(136244)

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I tried messing with then home helper settings but it still doesn't work consistently. In the meantime, I'm using Holo launcher.

//edit
Never mind, it has the same problem. :(

Last edited:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
just sent my 3rd email to the dev with no response man.
its not good enough :(

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
man i never use passcodes :( i just lock sensetive apps with Smart Applock.
i want a refund.
no reply is a disgrace.
i mailed a suggestion to the dev of a free app yesterday, today the update came out with my suggestion :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
excelent thinking mate. ill try now thanks :) :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I solved this for me by selecting WL home helper as default, and nova launcher for the "app to be called"

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

actualy can you guide me through this please mate?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
got it mate!
you are a genius :)
gona email the dev n tell him to stick any future apps he makes :)
people power!

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm not just a lurker Smithy! Anyway, where's my loving PM?!

its SMITY and check ya inbox drama queen :p xx

i actualy didnt click on who you were till that last post lol ma fruity genius :)

denkr

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
I solved this for me by selecting WL home helper as default, and nova launcher for the "app to be called"

Looks like I'm having the same issue -_-
Could you guide me through that procedure? I tried messing with WL settings, standard settings or nova settings and couldn't find anything that fixed it?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke