Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree31Likes

Global Posts
    1,833 Global Posts
    ROM
    VernomRez / ICS / CM9

Default Re: Scratches in 48 hours! Pretty sure there's some defective Gorilla Glass 2 out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristine Benfinitez View Post
    There is ABSOLUTELY subpar gorilla glass out there, and a good lawyer needs to start a class action lawsuit for numerous devices with bad gorilla glass. We have three motoactv watches ..one shattered completely and we should be reimbursed as the others have been thru hell and stood up well. Also one galaxy note 2 with cracks in screen..other one my husband has is extremely durable while mine is very easily scrat hed. Want reimbursement now. How do we start a lawsuit for damages?
    It's easy you contact a lawyer who does class action lawsuit or lawsuits of this nature. you speak to him about it and usually have to provide proof of the defect (not one but hundreds) then he will decide if there is a lawsuit there and if there is he makes alot of money you get like maybe a replacement or a few bucks back.
    Palm Centro, Palm Pre +, HTC Rezound, Samsung Galaxy S4

Default Scratches in 48 hours! Pretty sure there's some defective Gorilla Glass 2 out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristine Benfinitez View Post
    There is ABSOLUTELY subpar gorilla glass out there, and a good lawyer needs to start a class action lawsuit for numerous devices with bad gorilla glass. We have three motoactv watches ..one shattered completely and we should be reimbursed as the others have been thru hell and stood up well. Also one galaxy note 2 with cracks in screen..other one my husband has is extremely durable while mine is very easily scrat hed. Want reimbursement now. How do we start a lawsuit for damages?
    Stop trying to get other people to pay for the fact that you abuse your devices.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    1,797 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Scratches in 48 hours! Pretty sure there's some defective Gorilla Glass 2 out there.

Quote Originally Posted by JHBThree View Post
    Stop trying to get other people to pay for the fact that you abuse your devices.
    Thank you JHBThree,I've had 5 gorrila glass devices,and no scratches on any of them. Why.? Screen protectors people,they make them for a reason even if the phone has gorrila glass.

Sent from my awesome HTC one x(:
    hell_on_heels likes this.

Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

Quote Originally Posted by JHBThree View Post
    Nah sorry but my screen is flawless naked so ive no reason to feel hard done by but judging by what ive read, theres at least two different standards of glass on s3s

Unbranded Official TW s3.Paisley,Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
    GT-I9300, UK
    Thanked by:
    badbrad17 likes this.

Default Scratches in 48 hours! Pretty sure there's some defective Gorilla Glass 2 out there.

Quote Originally Posted by funkylogik View Post
    Nah sorry but my screen is flawless naked so ive no reason to feel hard done by but judging by what ive read, theres at least two different standards of glass on s3s

Unbranded Official TW s3.Paisley,Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
    There isn't. There are just people who abuse their devices and somehow believe that gorilla glass cannot be damaged.

ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

I may be wrong but I hear way more complaints about gorilla glass 2 than the original.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123