- 32 Posts
Problems after 4.1.1 update
So my mom bought an s3 while she was in Cambodia over the summer and yesterday it was just updated to 4.1.1 and its ran into a weird problem.
A few apps are exiting at random, like the stock music player and Astro File Manager. They aren't giving the usual force close pop up either. Once you start up the app, it'll just exit out. Anyone experienced this?
Her s3 is completely stock and unrooted
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
- 10-28-2012, 11:33 AM #2
- By h2opoloplyr_11 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 25Last Post: 04-30-2013, 12:53 PM
- By xyp in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 02-04-2012, 02:35 PM
- By MAGiK9 in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 7Last Post: 12-19-2011, 07:58 AM
- By o2bnclemson in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-26-2010, 07:50 PM
- By CavemanOOGA in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 45Last Post: 12-11-2009, 04:21 PM