Sorry i was bored

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
i still dont understand the twitters. i followed Amy Winehouse but the sxy wee beatch went n died :(

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

jonathanm1978

Super-elite full-time dad
Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I saw her in the Walmart the other day shopping for a singing voice. She was with Tupac and biggie.

Too soon?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Srambo217

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
tbh i had a problem with Jaj when i 1st joined this forum (and told him so) because of the negativity but now im learning more how the guy ticks and he does have a sense of humour in there, kinda like Tuvac from startrek voyager and i take the negativity with a pinch of salt. he's sound imo :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

I use blatant sarcasm when deemed necessary, but I've never been malicious. On the other hand, I will not pat fanboyism or irrational high jinks on the back (unless they are in fact funny).

I assure you all, I don't lose any sleep over anything posted on AC :)

Sent From My Rooted/Modded SGSIII - If I've helped you please click 'Thanks'!

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
and noone should :)
i love tomfoolery though :)
ill never act my age (37)
p.s, humour is relative ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I beg to differ

I used to use physical buttons, and then I found button savior
-S. T. C

Sent from my rooted, debloated CM10 jelly bean 4.1.2 Samsung Galaxy S3 #LikeABo$$

u ever had them mate??
its not so much having them but the liquid nitrogen used to remove them :eek:

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
u ever had them mate??
its not so much having them but the liquid nitrogen used to remove them :eek:

Lmao, jk

I used to use physical buttons, and then I found button savior
-S. T. C

Sent from my rooted, debloated CM10 jelly bean 4.1.2 Samsung Galaxy S3 #LikeABo$$

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Is this speaking from personal experience? :D

unfortunately yes mate.
worst thing is you cant blame the girl coz it lies dormant for years.
was dodgy gettin them removed coz it was a hot nurse with rubber gloves playin around with the old fella n he started to erm react until the nitrogen hit him lol!

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
omg this thread was always destined to digress n im too honest for my own good.
sorry mods :thumbup:

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
unfortunately yes mate.
worst thing is you cant blame the girl coz it lies dormant for years.
was dodgy gettin them removed coz it was a hot nurse with rubber gloves playin around with the old fella n he started to erm react until the nitrogen hit him lol!

Yikes

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
to be fair ive been with >50 women and havent been protected since i was 21 so a bit of rice crispies on the wee fella isnt bad going :thumbup:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34