- 10-29-2012, 02:13 PM #2
- 10-29-2012, 03:26 PM #3
- 10-29-2012, 03:28 PM #4
- 11-29-2012, 04:41 PM #5
- 2 Posts
Re: screen shot with wave of hand gone?
I just recently got my phone. I have the box checked, but it is not working. I have to use the power button/home button in order to take a screenshot. I've tried slow and fast and still nothing. So if I can get some help, I'd appreciate it!
- 11-29-2012, 04:54 PM #6
- 11-29-2012, 05:02 PM #7
- By wallstreet123456 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 18Last Post: 11-09-2013, 09:46 PM
- By qbking77 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 0Last Post: 10-03-2011, 12:09 AM
- By elizabethdcs in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 5Last Post: 05-18-2010, 10:37 AM
- By eljoker in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 05-08-2010, 07:09 PM
- By rocketrn25 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 7Last Post: 11-29-2009, 11:39 PM