Adw ex launcher

gogators1974

Banned
Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Aint getting into detail but the new update for adw and adw ex is the .. I bought it 3 yrs ago never used itt.. But the launcher has been totally redone.. It puts nova and apex to shame.. I've had every launcher known to man or android and this is now the best.. From start to end.. Esp the adw notifier.. I Diffantly recommend
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
details man we want details lol.....
new features.... speed.... :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

Srambo217

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
I haven't used this since the Gingerbread days. I own it as well, but haven't heard anything new about it lately. Gonna look into it again.

Sent From My Rooted/Modded SGSIII - If I've helped you please click 'Thanks'!

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
pretty sure i own it too unless i was nawty....

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
VERY mixed reviews of the update...

Cobravision

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Unless there's some compelling reason or killer feature, I'll stick with Nova. I own ADW ex, but I don't want to waste my time with it unless there's some big reason to jump.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
+1 i love Nova other than inability to change label font/colour :(
i feel a dev' email coming on lol :)

Pre-dawn raid

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
It is pretty slick with the redo. I dropped Holo to go back to it. So much customization. Just load it up and it takes you through this smooth setup tutorial to select the main features.

Sent from my NookColor using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
It is pretty slick with the redo. I dropped Holo to go back to it. So much customization. Just load it up and it takes you through this smooth setup tutorial to select the main features.

Sent from my NookColor using Android Central Forums

can it import set-ups from other launchers?

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Err, ima bit iffy on downloading it

Maybe if I can import my stuff in or something, but for now I don't see the point in going thru the trouble of it

I used to use physical buttons, and then I found button savior
-S. T. C

Sent from my rooted, debloated CM10 jelly bean 4.1.2 Samsung Galaxy S3 #LikeABo$$

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1351656176154.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351656176154.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 31

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Maybe if I can import my stuff in or something, but for now I don't see the point in going thru the trouble of it

-S. T. C

Sent from my rooted, debloated CM10 jelly bean 4.1.2 Samsung Galaxy S3 #LikeABo$$

yeah i didnt like the reviews but its a last-gen launcher and a lot of the users are maybe stuck in their ways.
il wait til i find a cracked version of latest version n give it a spin :)
loving Nova tbh

....wait... u can make play store white on black?? since when??

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
yeah i didnt like the reviews but its a last-gen launcher and a lot of the users are maybe stuck in their ways.
loving Nova tbh

p.s, i noticed a review from a Zte Blade user :) my 1st android. 600mhz, 250mb ram and he's wondering why its buggy lol

oopz, f***d up again lol ^

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
loving Nova tbh

Since cm10, lol :p

-S. T. C

vudugan

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
Just tried out my paid version, uninstalled after 20mins or so. Nice to get an ol dog back up to date and could become a very popular launcher for the newest android users that don't care for the Touchwiz or other stock UI's due to the Awesome startup tutorial!

It just wasn't enough to make me leave goLauncher. Swiping up on the dock icons in go launcher for alternative apps and the double tap for gestures are kind of hard to beat for me. Plus there was no copy over from another launcher that I could find. But unless go, nova, apex and others craft up a tutorial... ADW could bounce back and gain 4th through 1st place in launchers by popularity...

Srambo217

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
Just re-installed it. Eww.

You guys aren't missing anything. Enjoy Nova/Apex like a fancy gentlemen or lady.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Just re-installed it. Eww.

You guys aren't missing anything. Enjoy Nova/Apex like a fancy gentlemen or lady.

is it laggy mate?

gogators1974

Banned
Sep 27, 2011
Visit site

-S. T. C

Actually ur wrong it can removed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty