Palm Touchstone Friendly Cases

sledge007

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
I ordered a pre-assembled back off of eBay yesterday for $28, I wasn't interested in doing it myself, but I ended up finding one of these, and there were only a few left, so I bit the hook. So for those of you that have already modded your backs, what are you using for a case? I'm currently using an Otterbox Defender, and I know I will have to switch, just want some different ideas. I have four of these Touchstones kicking around still, figured I might as well get some use out of them.

WeAreNotAlone

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
I ordered a pre-assembled back off of eBay yesterday for $28, I wasn't interested in doing it myself, but I ended up finding one of these, and there were only a few left, so I bit the hook. So for those of you that have already modded your backs, what are you using for a case? I'm currently using an Otterbox Defender, and I know I will have to switch, just want some different ideas. I have four of these Touchstones kicking around still, figured I might as well get some use out of them.

Any updates, feedback on the conversion itself?

(Ordered touchstone parts... and was wondering how to rig up so a decent case could be used.)

sledge007

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Any updates, feedback on the conversion itself?

(Ordered touchstone parts... and was wondering how to rig up so a decent case could be used.)

Sorry to leave you hanging. :) It works well, the magnets are strong enough to hang the phone upside down, but it doesn't take much to shake it off. I honestly don't use it much as it won't work through my Otterbox Defender. Here's an article on it http://m.webosnation.com/galaxy-s3-gets-cleanest-touchstone-mod-yet
It sums it up pretty well. You do have to be careful, I know someone that broke one of the contacts off while removing the back cover, she was going to try and resolver the contact back on but I haven't heard back on it yet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1355898900271.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1355898900271.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 7