- 1 Posts
galaxy S 3 and roadrunner email
I have roadrunner email set up and working on my Verizon Galaxy S 3 but it drops the emails after one day. I want the emails to remain until I delete them. Email settings on my computer indicate not to delete from server. Is my problem with the phone or roadrunner and how do I fix.
- 10-31-2012, 02:24 PM #2
- 10-31-2012, 10:59 PM #3
- 214 Posts
Re: galaxy S 3 and roadrunner email
My home ISP is Road Runner through BrightHouse and I used their email for years. When I got my first Android phone, I found that RR would not allow me send emails using my RR account unless I was logged into their network my homearea. This meant that I could only send new messages or reply to someone unless I was at home or connected to one of the BrightHouse hotspots in my area. I found this unsatisfactory and switched to gmail and never looked back. It is a pain initially getting all your friends and business contacts to start using your new address but it was worth it. Also, you can tell gmail to download your RR messages into gmail while you are switching over. Well worth the effort.
- By TheNexusMan in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 15Last Post: 01-12-2012, 11:48 PM
- By tere12 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 2Last Post: 02-15-2010, 04:29 PM
- By roket77 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 01-31-2010, 08:01 PM
- By roket77 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 5Last Post: 01-31-2010, 07:13 PM
- By p08757 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 11-02-2009, 11:02 AM