Good links to send my new users to
Hey everybody New to the forum here.
First off, let me start by saying I'm a Windows Phone guy. I tend to hang out at WPCentral a lot, so I figured AndroidCentral might be a good place to get some advice regarding Android devices. I also have no problem with Android devices, although if I were to run one, I'd most likely go Nexus since I'm all about the 'pure' experience versus vendor specific add-ons.
To my actual question. I've got quite a few mobile users at my work on the Samsung Galaxy S3. Lots of them are switching over from Blackberry devices. I mainly just set them up on the Exchange server with ActiveSync and then let the users handle the rest. I'd like some beginner's resources I could point these users to that would cover the basics of using the Samsung Galaxy S3.
Thanks for your time,
- 11-02-2012, 12:45 PM #2
- 11-02-2012, 01:13 PM #3
- 135 Posts
Re: Good links to send my new users to
I know as silly as it sounds, I would highly recommend the user manual. The user manual is a great start for beginners.
Follow the links below and then click on the Manuals & Downloads tab, then download the PDF.
At&t Support - AT&T Cell Phones SGH-I747 | Samsung Cell Phones
Sprint Support - Sprint Cell Phones SPH-L710 | Samsung Cell Phones
T-Mobile Support - T-Mobile Cell Phones SGH-T999 | Samsung Cell Phones
Verizon Support - Verizon Wireless Cell Phones SCH-I535 | Samsung Cell Phonesevq.003 - More intelligent than the average *****!
"If you can't spot the crazy person on the bus, it's you."
- 11-02-2012, 11:34 PM #4
- By tuketu in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 10Last Post: 10-07-2011, 03:53 PM
- By joe8617 in forum ASUS EeePad TransformerReplies: 7Last Post: 08-02-2011, 03:52 PM
- By jkeeler in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 27Last Post: 10-06-2010, 08:28 PM
- By pmbrac22 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 09-22-2010, 05:56 PM
- By Terrigno in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 7Last Post: 08-16-2010, 09:44 AM