- 2 Posts
change the size of the stock time widget?
On my old photon I was able to increase or decrease the size of my time/date/weather widget on my home screen. I'm struggling to do the same on my gs3.
Currently it takes up about 33% of my screen and I want to shrink it down some. Any ideas or am I stuck?
- 11-04-2012, 08:17 PM #2
- 3,112 Posts
- 11-04-2012, 08:30 PM #4
Re: change the size of the stock time widget?
nova prime launcher is really recommended although its not free.
samsung will probably never make a decent home screen as they know power users are gona use an alternative.
p.s, nova prime and "i think" apex launcher can "import" the homescreen set up you already have to make it less painless making folders again etc
global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guessGT-I9300, UK
- 11-04-2012, 10:36 PM #5
- By Megaroad in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 7Last Post: 11-08-2012, 12:52 PM
- By hkrn44 in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 1Last Post: 10-08-2011, 09:03 PM
- By intheb0x in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 20Last Post: 09-18-2011, 12:12 PM
- By tanda4 in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2011, 02:41 AM
- By changefromBB in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 14Last Post: 07-07-2010, 10:05 PM