- 11-19-2012, 10:12 AM #26
- 11-19-2012, 08:29 PM #27
Re: For those who have yet to buy an S3
I then went to the Long Beach one closer to where I live and was way too late there as well (got there around 9:40 PM). I heard they only had 60 phones and people who had lined up early for them were given vouchers. Then, they had to wait in line to be served. The person in line I talked to said the AT&T ones were long gone. Those who were in line still when they closed at 10 PM would have to make appointments to get phones on Wednesday at the advertised price provided they had a voucher that was issued.
This makes me wonder what each Sam's Club store's supply will be for Friday. If each store will only have 60, they will go quickly. I don't think it's worth camping out über-early (for me personally) to get the phone for that price. I'd rather pay $49 somewhere else if that's the case. We'll see what happens!
- 11-20-2012, 08:29 AM #28
- 472 Posts
- Stock: Unrooted
- By whitenack in forum Google TVReplies: 21Last Post: 08-10-2011, 11:32 PM
- By addie_goodvibes in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 11Last Post: 02-19-2011, 01:17 AM
- By p08757 in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 10Last Post: 11-25-2010, 11:20 PM
- By JBGood in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 09-28-2010, 09:01 AM
- By storino03 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 05-31-2010, 09:56 PM