For those who have yet to buy an S3

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
From what I've read, the Sunday night event is invitation-only. If you don't have the invitation, one must wait until the regular Black Friday sale.
Oh yeah? Well, all I know for sure is . . . . the Husky Dawgs kicked Trojan butts in 2009 all the way up, down and all-over the field in 2009, and again in the 2010 d?j? vu game! :p Could've/should've easily beat them again this year, but somehow didn't. :( But you know what? . . Your Trojans better look out in 2014...and beyond! :p . . and get ready to 'Bow Down to Washington' bigtime! :p

Coincidentally, I was just at a Sam's Club today, and asked a Supervisor if they had anymore of the: [pre-Black Friday event Sunday November 18th from 8pm-10pm] fliers?so I could look at one whilst waiting in the tire shop?and the Sam's supervisor told me that they didn't have any to hand out, but that they've been "mailed out" to all Sam's Club "Plus & Business member's". I think he also said emailed.
We're Sam's Club "regular" member's, so we didn't get an invitation. But it sounded like the invitations were for ALL "Plus & Business member's".

USCTrojan4JC

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Oh yeah? Well, all I know for sure is . . . . the Husky Dawgs kicked Trojan butts in 2009 all the way up, down and all-over the field in 2009, and again in the 2010 d?j? vu game! :p Could've/should've easily beat them again this year, but somehow didn't. :( But you know what? . . Your Trojans better look out in 2014...and beyond! :p . . and get ready to 'Bow Down to Washington' bigtime! :p

Coincidentally, I was just at a Sam's Club today, and asked a Supervisor if they had anymore of the: [pre-Black Friday event Sunday November 18th from 8pm-10pm] fliers?so I could look at one whilst waiting in the tire shop?and the Sam's supervisor told me that they didn't have any to hand out, but that they've been "mailed out" to all Sam's Club "Plus & Business member's". I think he also said emailed.
We're Sam's Club "regular" member's, so we didn't get an invitation. But it sounded like the invitations were for ALL "Plus & Business member's".

We'll see. USC Football did not take care of unfinished business this year. :( LOL

VIP Member Event

*Event is invitation only. Visit your Membership desk for details. Prices featured in this advertisement available only in-Club, 8pm - 10 pm, Nov. 18, 2012. Prices and items available only in the USA (may vary by Club or in Alaska, Hawaii, Oklahoma, Puerto Rico or Wisconsin).

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, but I think the invites were just mailed-out to SC 'Plus' & 'Business' member's, weren't they?

What happened yesterday at the Rose Bowl? Being a life-long Husky, I'm no fan of Mora :rolleyes: , but liked his dad when he coached at the UDub. Mora Jr. is an egotistical jerk who didn't deserve to bump Zorn out of the Seahawks head coaching job like he did, before falling failing flat on his face. :rolleyes:
I really hope Barclay is okay. :( Have always liked him a lot.
I'll be rooting for your Trojans, as always, against Notre Dame. ;)

USCTrojan4JC

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Checked the mail. Didn't get the invite even though my wife is a business member. Waiting till Thursday isn't that big a deal.

USC laid an egg yesterday. UCLA just beat them. If Barkley can play Saturday, they can give the lame Irish a good game.

USCTrojan4JC

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Called the El Monte, CA store. They said that the Business member card should suffice. Not sure if this may vary from store to store. They also said over 30 people are in line already. LOL

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Checked the mail. Didn't get the invite even though my wife is a business member. Waiting till Thursday isn't that big a deal.
USC laid an egg yesterday. UCLA just beat them. If Barkley can play Saturday, they can give the lame Irish a good game.
Sounds like Barclay is out for Saturday. :( Hope it's not too serious.

Called the El Monte, CA store. They said that the Business member card should suffice. Not sure if this may vary from store to store. They also said over 30 people are in line already. LOL
Did you make it over to your local SC, and get in? :)

USCTrojan4JC

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Did you make it over to your local SC, and get in? :)

I got there way too late. Around 8:30 PM PST. There was an employee outside the front of the store announcing continuously that they were out of phones.

I then went to the Long Beach one closer to where I live and was way too late there as well (got there around 9:40 PM). I heard they only had 60 phones and people who had lined up early for them were given vouchers. Then, they had to wait in line to be served. The person in line I talked to said the AT&T ones were long gone. Those who were in line still when they closed at 10 PM would have to make appointments to get phones on Wednesday at the advertised price provided they had a voucher that was issued.

This makes me wonder what each Sam's Club store's supply will be for Friday. If each store will only have 60, they will go quickly. I don't think it's worth camping out ?ber-early (for me personally) to get the phone for that price. I'd rather pay $49 somewhere else if that's the case. We'll see what happens!

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Sounds hectic. :-\ You might also check-out Radio Shacks' ads; they matched Best Buys ad-price of $99. (back in mid-Oct.), plus deducted another [$5. off coupon, which they give you just for you letting them check your upgrade eligibility with your carrier] on my S3? making it $94. (at the time, it was listing for $199.)
With my wifes' Note (that was listing for #149. at the time), the manager went in the back and brought out a Droid Razr she had in the back?and applied it to my wifes' Note purchase as a trade-in :0 ? which brought the final price down to $82. + tax. So, you might also keep RC in mind and check-out their BF prices, as their customer service seems/appears better, imo, than Best Buys' and/or Sam's Club.

Do you have a color picked-out? I've been really pleased that I choose the Pebble Blue. Actually looks like a 'black' phone :0 . . in this case [$24.98 on Amazon] that I've also been very pleased with so far.

Go Trojans!