Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

ROM
    Stock: Unrooted

Default Re: For those who have yet to buy an S3

Quote Originally Posted by USCTrojan4JC View Post
    Checked the mail. Didn't get the invite even though my wife is a business member. Waiting till Thursday isn't that big a deal.
    USC laid an egg yesterday. UCLA just beat them. If Barkley can play Saturday, they can give the lame Irish a good game.
    Sounds like Barclay is out for Saturday. Hope it's not too serious.

Quote Originally Posted by USCTrojan4JC View Post
    Called the El Monte, CA store. They said that the Business member card should suffice. Not sure if this may vary from store to store. They also said over 30 people are in line already. LOL
    Did you make it over to your local SC, and get in?

Quote Originally Posted by fr3GStoGS3 View Post
    Did you make it over to your local SC, and get in?
    I got there way too late. Around 8:30 PM PST. There was an employee outside the front of the store announcing continuously that they were out of phones.

I then went to the Long Beach one closer to where I live and was way too late there as well (got there around 9:40 PM). I heard they only had 60 phones and people who had lined up early for them were given vouchers. Then, they had to wait in line to be served. The person in line I talked to said the AT&T ones were long gone. Those who were in line still when they closed at 10 PM would have to make appointments to get phones on Wednesday at the advertised price provided they had a voucher that was issued.

This makes me wonder what each Sam's Club store's supply will be for Friday. If each store will only have 60, they will go quickly. I don't think it's worth camping out ber-early (for me personally) to get the phone for that price. I'd rather pay $49 somewhere else if that's the case. We'll see what happens!
    Thanked by:

ROM
    Stock: Unrooted

Sounds hectic. You might also check-out Radio Shacks' ads; they matched Best Buys ad-price of $99. (back in mid-Oct.), plus deducted another [$5. off coupon, which they give you just for you letting them check your upgrade eligibility with your carrier] on my S3 making it $94. (at the time, it was listing for $199.)
    With my wifes' Note (that was listing for #149. at the time), the manager went in the back and brought out a Droid Razr she had in the backand applied it to my wifes' Note purchase as a trade-in :0 which brought the final price down to $82. + tax. So, you might also keep RC in mind and check-out their BF prices, as their customer service seems/appears better, imo, than Best Buys' and/or Sam's Club.

Do you have a color picked-out? I've been really pleased that I choose the Pebble Blue. Actually looks like a 'black' phone :0 . . in this case [$24.98 on Amazon] that I've also been very pleased with so far.

Go Trojans!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12