For those who have yet to buy an S3

Eion

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Sam's Club is having a pre-Black Friday event Sunday November 18th from 8pm-10pm. One of the deals is the Galaxy S3 for .96?
You just need to be a Plus member or Business member to be able to enter the building for the event.

acordo01

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
Sam's Club is having a pre-Black Friday event Sunday November 18th from 8pm-10pm. One of the deals is the Galaxy S3 for .96?
You just need to be a Plus member or Business member to be able to enter the building for the event.

Awesome thanks for that my dad has been wanting a galaxy s 3 and now i think its going to happen. Do u have any proof or is it on their website?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Eion

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I work for the company ;) they just sent out a memo today. Their also going to have a 60" led Vizio tv for $699.

anon(409656)

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
do you know how many units will be available for this deal per store, or will this be possible during the limited timeframe of 8-10 am? Thanks for the tip!

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
the 64gb is now out in the UK, ?600....unfortunately we dont have "black friday" :(

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Ah, but after a long weekend hittin' the pubs & all . . . you do have "blue monday" 's, eh Mate? ;) Cheers

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I was thinkin' I could return mine, since still under 30 days @ store purchased from. Hmmm.

Isn't the AT&T - ETF just for when you deactivate your phone #? Or would the ETF be charged (after 14 days) even if you don't deactivate your phone #?

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I think the salesgal at our local Sam's Club said, last night, that she wasn't sure if it was for ALL the carrier's.

Is it for ALL four carrier's?

Eion

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Looking at the actual sales flyer tonight I see only an AT&T logo by the deal. So this may only be for AT&T which would suck. I sent out an email asking for clarification.

Eion

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Just an update after the company dragged its feet to get back to me. The Galaxy S3 will be available for all carriers that your local Sam's Club sells for 96?. The flyer shows AT&T but that was just for printing. So for those who are plus members or business members you can get in on this deal Sunday November 18th 8-10pm

USCTrojan4JC

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
From what I've read, the Sunday night event is invitation-only. If you don't have the invitation, one must wait until the regular Black Friday sale.

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
From what I've read, the Sunday night event is invitation-only. If you don't have the invitation, one must wait until the regular Black Friday sale.
Like Eion said (a few posts above & quoted below), it's exclusively for Sam's Club "Plus member's" & " Business member's".

Just an update after the company dragged its feet to get back to me. The Galaxy S3 will be available for all carriers that your local Sam's Club sells for 96?. The flyer shows AT&T but that was just for printing. So for those who are plus members or business members you can get in on this deal Sunday November 18th 8-10pm

USCTrojan4JC

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Last edited: