Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default For those who have yet to buy an S3

Sam's Club is having a pre-Black Friday event Sunday November 18th from 8pm-10pm. One of the deals is the Galaxy S3 for .96¢
    You just need to be a Plus member or Business member to be able to enter the building for the event.
    Thanked by 2:

Default Re: For those who have yet to buy an S3

Quote Originally Posted by Eion View Post
    Sam's Club is having a pre-Black Friday event Sunday November 18th from 8pm-10pm. One of the deals is the Galaxy S3 for .96¢
    You just need to be a Plus member or Business member to be able to enter the building for the event.
    Awesome thanks for that my dad has been wanting a galaxy s 3 and now i think its going to happen. Do u have any proof or is it on their website?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I work for the company they just sent out a memo today. Their also going to have a 60" led Vizio tv for $699.
    Thanked by:

do you know how many units will be available for this deal per store, or will this be possible during the limited timeframe of 8-10 am? Thanks for the tip!

Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

the 64gb is now out in the UK, £600....unfortunately we dont have "black friday"

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    GT-I9300, UK

ROM
    Stock: Unrooted

Ah, but after a long weekend hittin' the pubs & all . . . you do have "blue monday" 's, eh Mate? Cheers
    STARGATE likes this.

Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

Quote Originally Posted by fr3GStoGS3 View Post
    Ah, but after a long weekend hittin' the pubs & all . . . you do have "blue monday" 's, eh Mate? Cheers
    ^that and sometimes a black eye

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    GT-I9300, UK
    STARGATE likes this.

This is a sweet deal..even though I already have a G3. Any tablet deals?
    Last edited by Wytnite; 11-05-2012 at 01:14 PM.

ROM

I was thinkin' I could return mine, since still under 30 days @ store purchased from. Hmmm.

Isn't the AT&T - ETF just for when you deactivate your phone #? Or would the ETF be charged (after 14 days) even if you don't deactivate your phone #?

I work for the company they just sent out a memo today. Their also going to have a 60" led Vizio tv for $699.
    Any idea how many hz and the contrast ratio on that TV??
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

I can find out tomorrow and post it. Already home for the day.

i'm looking to get one. Is this going to be available for the t-mobile version of the phone?
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

Quote Originally Posted by astromanic View Post
    i'm looking to get one. Is this going to be available for the t-mobile version of the phone?
    It would pertain to what your local Sam's Club has for providers. My Club has Verizon & Sprint.

ROM

I think the salesgal at our local Sam's Club said, last night, that she wasn't sure if it was for ALL the carrier's.

Is it for ALL four carrier's?
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #15  

Looking at the actual sales flyer tonight I see only an AT&T logo by the deal. So this may only be for AT&T which would suck. I sent out an email asking for clarification.
    Thanked by:
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #16  

Just an update after the company dragged its feet to get back to me. The Galaxy S3 will be available for all carriers that your local Sam's Club sells for 96¢. The flyer shows AT&T but that was just for printing. So for those who are plus members or business members you can get in on this deal Sunday November 18th 8-10pm
    Thanked by:

hey Eion, how much are you making per month? or yearly there?
    just curiosity.

From what I've read, the Sunday night event is invitation-only. If you don't have the invitation, one must wait until the regular Black Friday sale.

ROM

Quote Originally Posted by USCTrojan4JC View Post
    From what I've read, the Sunday night event is invitation-only. If you don't have the invitation, one must wait until the regular Black Friday sale.
    Like Eion said (a few posts above & quoted below), it's exclusively for Sam's Club "Plus member's" & " Business member's".

Just an update after the company dragged its feet to get back to me. The Galaxy S3 will be available for all carriers that your local Sam's Club sells for 96¢. The flyer shows AT&T but that was just for printing. So for those who are plus members or business members you can get in on this deal Sunday November 18th 8-10pm

Like Eion said (a few posts above & quoted below), it's exclusively for Sam's Club "Plus member's" & " Business member's".
    From what I've seen (URL below), that's incorrect. My wife is a business member. However, we haven't received any invitation in the mail. What is shown after the jump says the Sunday night event is by invite only.

Sam’s Club Black Friday Preview Nov 18th | Budget Savvy Diva
    Last edited by USCTrojan4JC; 11-18-2012 at 12:40 AM.
    Thanked by:

ROM

Quote Originally Posted by USCTrojan4JC View Post
    Oh yeah? Well, all I know for sure is . . . . the Husky Dawgs kicked Trojan butts in 2009 all the way up, down and all-over the field in 2009, and again in the 2010 dé·jà vu game! Could've/should've easily beat them again this year, but somehow didn't. But you know what? . . Your Trojans better look out in 2014...and beyond! . . and get ready to 'Bow Down to Washington' bigtime!

Coincidentally, I was just at a Sam's Club today, and asked a Supervisor if they had anymore of the: [pre-Black Friday event Sunday November 18th from 8pm-10pm] fliers–so I could look at one whilst waiting in the tire shop–and the Sam's supervisor told me that they didn't have any to hand out, but that they've been "mailed out" to all Sam's Club "Plus & Business member's". I think he also said emailed.
    We're Sam's Club "regular" member's, so we didn't get an invitation. But it sounded like the invitations were for ALL "Plus & Business member's".

Oh yeah? Well, all I know for sure is . . . . the Husky Dawgs kicked Trojan butts in 2009 all the way up, down and all-over the field in 2009, and again in the 2010 dé·jà vu game! Could've/should've easily beat them again this year, but somehow didn't. But you know what? . . Your Trojans better look out in 2014...and beyond! . . and get ready to 'Bow Down to Washington' bigtime!

Coincidentally, I was just at a Sam's Club today, and asked a Supervisor if they had anymore of the: [pre-Black Friday event Sunday November 18th from 8pm-10pm] fliers–so I could look at one whilst waiting in the tire shop–and the Sam's supervisor told me that they didn't have any to hand out, but that they've been "mailed out" to all Sam's Club "Plus & Business member's". I think he also said emailed.
    We're Sam's Club "regular" member's, so we didn't get an invitation. But it sounded like the invitations were for ALL "Plus & Business member's".
    We'll see. USC Football did not take care of unfinished business this year. LOL

VIP Member Event

*Event is invitation only. Visit your Membership desk for details. Prices featured in this advertisement available only in-Club, 8pm - 10 pm, Nov. 18, 2012. Prices and items available only in the USA (may vary by Club or in Alaska, Hawaii, Oklahoma, Puerto Rico or Wisconsin).
    Thanked by:

ROM

Yeah, but I think the invites were just mailed-out to SC 'Plus' & 'Business' member's, weren't they?

What happened yesterday at the Rose Bowl? Being a life-long Husky, I'm no fan of Mora :rolleyes: , but liked his dad when he coached at the UDub. Mora Jr. is an egotistical jerk who didn't deserve to bump Zorn out of the Seahawks head coaching job like he did, before falling failing flat on his face. :rolleyes:
    I really hope Barclay is okay. Have always liked him a lot.
    I'll be rooting for your Trojans, as always, against Notre Dame.

Checked the mail. Didn't get the invite even though my wife is a business member. Waiting till Thursday isn't that big a deal.

USC laid an egg yesterday. UCLA just beat them. If Barkley can play Saturday, they can give the lame Irish a good game.

Called the El Monte, CA store. They said that the Business member card should suffice. Not sure if this may vary from store to store. They also said over 30 people are in line already. LOL
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast