Battery icon

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Is it just me or does the battery icon in the notification bar not change at all. I checked the actual level a little bit ago and it was 84% checked again and it's 77% and the icon hasn't changed at all.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
yeah its pretty crap mate, maybe only does 10% incriments. wish it could be disabled. i use a nice big coloured % indicator anyway..

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Battery Notifier (big text)uploadfromtaptalk1352168484647.jpg
thats it top left, it changes colour as percentage drops and shows temp and voltage in the notification area (the white number next to it is just an app showing cpu percentage) :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

kevin5377

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
You can turn on percentage display without an app

Sent from my Asus Transformer Prime on Android Central Forums

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
^ Too bad he didn't provide specifics. If you go to Settings -> Display and look under the More settings section, just check Display battery percentage

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
^ Too bad he didn't provide specifics. If you go to Settings -> Display and look under the More settings section, just check Display battery percentage

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2

mine actualy displayed by default but i turned it off, BN is far nicer :)

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Thanks. I know how to turn it on. I was trying to survive with it turned off because I find that if I have it turned on I worry about the battery level more. I can see it counting down and notice when it drops a certain level in a certain amount of time. But the battery icon is just way to ambiguous. I considered using the gsam battery monitor pro but I feel like I obsess even more when I have that installed. I check it all the time to see how much time I have left on the charge and what is eating the battery. I guess I'll stick with the default percentage for now.

kevin5377

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site

Sorry, I usually do, but I wasn't in a place to do that. No need to be trollish about it.

Sent from my Galaxy S III on Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I use a custom percentage app.. would love to disable the ugly battery icon :)

Unbranded Official TW s3.Paisley,Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae