- 10 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Blue Tooth auto connect?
I have my bluetooth devices paired with my phone but every time I want to use them I have to go to settings\bluetooth and press the one I want to connect. Can't they automatically connect if they are switched on and previously paired?
- 11-06-2012, 04:44 AM #2
- 11-06-2012, 06:27 AM #3
Re: Blue Tooth auto connect?
Depends on the device, I have had a BlueAnt Q2 and Plantronics Savor and both actively try to connect. My car aux bluetooth doesn;t auto connect I have to go and force the connection clicking on it from my paired devices.
- 11-06-2012, 09:12 PM #5
- By HendrikGoote in forum Misc. Android PhonesReplies: 4Last Post: 11-02-2012, 12:35 PM
- By androidatic in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 17Last Post: 11-29-2011, 02:14 PM
- By jkaris in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-13-2011, 05:07 PM
- By slwerner in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2011, 12:30 PM
- By aznberry in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 06-22-2011, 01:39 PM