- 11-07-2012, 11:08 AM #2
- 6,766 Posts
Re: do i need Adobe Air?
Short answer - no, you don't need it.
Slightly longer answer - if an app/game needs it, it'll typically include the necessary components.
Long-winded answer - it's essentially a replacement for Flash, which allows developers to create standalone apps which previously would have only been able to run within a web browser. This Rebuild: http://market.android.com/details?id...thway.rebuild2 is a great example.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2
- 11-07-2012, 11:48 AM #3
- 11-07-2012, 03:54 PM #4
- By iJason#WN in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 46Last Post: 08-25-2010, 11:54 PM
- By jezzw in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 4Last Post: 12-22-2009, 10:37 AM
- By mxu030 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 12-04-2009, 11:04 PM
- By mxu030 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 3Last Post: 12-04-2009, 12:24 PM
- By nickf126 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 4Last Post: 12-02-2009, 07:21 AM