is Google Now racist??

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
ok i told it my football (soccer) team is Celtic (best team in scotland and a world class team) and Now never gave me any cards so i thought maybe its a UK thing so i added Manchester City (an English world class team) and seconds later, i get this
uploadfromtaptalk1352285053965.jpg
how do i go about reporting/complaining about this? (serious question)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

walcolm

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
How do you tell Google now what you want shown? #justasking

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

garry1bowie

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
That's rubbish! How could they omit info on the greatest team in the world?! I bet you'll find the result later after they skelp the second greatest team on the plant! ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
How do you tell Google now what you want shown? #justasking

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

menu, help. itl be much easier than explaining mate but basicly bring up sample cards and mess with their settings, also searches are meant to teach it your interests but dont seem to for me :(

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
lol Garry i set Barcelona as my team and NOW am gettin the scores (they play celtic tonight @US peeps)

i wrote a complaint to google :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
seen the goals brer.
jst wrote a complaint on sammy mobile fb page grr!

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
fs. r they an american fitba team?
its pish coz it knew who the tic were wen they wer playin barca..

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
good lord. are they an american football team?
its not fair because Now knew who glasgow celtic were when they played barcelona (translation lol) :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
thers another glesga boy on aner post garry brer :)

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar