Pick an email, any email
Ok, I have both my home email, and google mail set up on my phone.
How do I set a default email to send to? So when i go to my contacts, and send an email, it will always choose to send from the one I've appointed.
I can't figure it out!
- 11-07-2012, 09:35 PM #2
Re: Pick an email, any email
Ummm... Are you using the stock email client? If so, you can go into settings, tap your preferred account, then check the box that says "default account". That should do it. If you're using some other email client, pls specify?
- By Gebo#AC in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 10Last Post: 09-25-2011, 10:13 PM
- By harpstar in forum Motorola Droid X2Replies: 0Last Post: 08-02-2011, 11:48 PM
- By GAS-MASK in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 5Last Post: 09-13-2010, 07:05 PM
- By Ya Boi D in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 26Last Post: 07-30-2010, 07:13 PM
- By TurboCam in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 4Last Post: 07-28-2010, 12:16 PM