S Voice doesnt recognize contacts
I can get S Voice to dial simple names like "bob" "john" etc. The problem is with foreign names, or names that are not pronounced the way they are spelled. Is there a way to manually program S Voice as to how the names are pronounced? I've tried the phonetic setting in contacts, as well as using the nickname field, all to no avail. perhaps i need friends with simpler names.
Am I missing something? Thanks
- By FrankTheTank369#AC in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 4Last Post: 04-14-2015, 10:01 AM
- By labowski986 in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 2Replies: 5Last Post: 11-01-2013, 09:07 PM
- By crwmlw#IM in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 8Last Post: 03-15-2011, 10:08 PM
- By sniffs in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-01-2011, 01:09 PM
- By BigRichieRich in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2010, 07:02 PM