Galaxy S3 - Black Friday deals.

icu

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Yes, It is 96 cents for all carriers. It is also 96 cents tomorrow for Sam's Club's PRE Black Friday VIP event. More info at www.samsclub.com/vip

Yeah, I'm not so sure - on the VIP site it lists the AT&T's price at 96 cents, but for the VZW version it says to click for price. This tells me it's going to be more. Still $50 would be find - just a shame I don't know anyone with a SC membership.

SpikeJones

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
I saw that "click for price" option too. It said that prices and availability and carrier will depend on the Sams Club. I am going to call my Sam's Club, to see if their deal will have a Verizon option. I am not a member, and I want to make sure I am not signing up for nothing

minnieusa

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
going to be selling my 5 wk old s3 verizon. i keep going off my 2g. buying out my contract and will switch to unlimited tmobile.

Sent from my AT100 using Android Central Forums

SpikeJones

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
Just checking in again. My verizon, in Tucson Arizona, has verizon Samsung Galaxy S3s, but there are only a limited number, and I would have to get there really early, like 5am, and get a membership...it's an amazing deal, saving almost $200, but I don't know how long lines will be, and I don't want to get up early and find out I am actually late.

USCTrojan4JC

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I got two last night, a red and a white, .96 cents each!

AT&T and VZW phones were both available. It was invite only for VIP Members.

Did you wait in line outside the store before the event started to get them? Kudos to you for your efforts. Did you get one for yourself and one for your significant other or family member?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluegarland692