Galaxy S3 - Black Friday deals.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
stupid scotland dont do this black friday thing.. every day is just grey :( dammit! :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone do deals for the S3 at full retail? I need an at&t version instead of my Verizon one so I can go to Straight Talk.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
... so I can go to Straight Talk.
Why not just get the new Google Nexus 4? It's way cheaper; is ready for Straight Talk out of the box; already has Jelly Bean; appears to have pretty decent specifications - that's what I'd be doing if I wasn't tied to Verizon's apron strings right now.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm going to the sprint store and getting a white one for 5o bucks and best buy as a backup

Sent from my White Epic 4g Touch rockin Jellybean using Tapatalk 2

Justin Potter

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm looking to buy a s3 on verizon. Anyone have a used one they are willing to sell? Also, anyone know anywhere the S3 will be on sale black friday for verizon?

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Why not just get the new Google Nexus 4? It's way cheaper; is ready for Straight Talk out of the box; already has Jelly Bean; appears to have pretty decent specifications - that's what I'd be doing if I wasn't tied to Verizon's apron strings right now.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2

My wife is getting the Nexus 4 on Straight Talk, but I am sticking to the S3 because it's a better phone

Sent from my Galaxy S3

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone do deals for the S3 at full retail? I need an at&t version instead of my Verizon one so I can go to Straight Talk.

I'm hoping for this too. Except not switching carriers, just want to have it as backup. Don't feel like paying ETF to get the S3 :banghead:

Sent from the cockpit of Gurren Lagann

Appogee

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
My wife is getting the Nexus 4 on Straight Talk, but I am sticking to the S3 because it's a better phone

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Not sure if serious, or sarcastic... The Nexus 4 has pretty much better everything. IPS is better IMO since you can actually see what you're doing in daylight, the build quality is more solid, the specs themselves are better, the Adreno 320 is a better GPU, and it gets the latest pure android updates with a vast amount of developers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality36