- 120 Posts
I was going through all the menus today and found an EQ setting for call quality. There is actually a built in hearing test in this phone! In dialer - > call settings - > more settings! How darn cool is that! Unfortunately my right ear is just a little worse than my left based on the graph after the 20 sounds it plays!
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
- 11-09-2012, 10:34 PM #3
- 9,694 Posts
Re: Hearing test
thats prety darn cool man, never found it. is that ICS or JB? take it you use the earbuds?
i had hearing tests all the time at work n always scored perfect but i ALWAYS use left ear for calls. seems to hear treble sounds better.
maybe its coz of my territotial comfort zone in my fav' club right nxt to a big scarey imported soviet speaker from the cold war?
global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guessGT-I9300, UK
- 11-10-2012, 09:22 AM #4
- 11-10-2012, 10:17 AM #5
- 11-11-2012, 05:04 AM #6
- By sirheck in forum Health and FitnessReplies: 0Last Post: 04-21-2012, 01:03 AM
- By xoomer1 in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 9Last Post: 12-14-2011, 10:12 PM
- By pierce514#ac in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 14Last Post: 11-12-2009, 07:03 PM
- By Sygic in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 11Last Post: 10-03-2009, 02:02 AM
- By Clackamas in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2009, 11:34 AM