- 13 Posts
Phone is drunk when there is a live wallpaper
When I put a live wallpaper, my phone encounters issues...becoming sort of drunk or maybe even hallucinating. By drunk I mean, when swiping through the homescreens the screen flickers with the previous homescreen I swiped from. When I drop down the notification and then swipe through the homescreen, the droppped down notification flickers on top of the current screen I am as if the phone is having hallucinations or something. It's like when a DVD/or a TV is stuck at a certain point and the screen is shaking to move on to the next frame but it can't. That's what happens to my phone but not exactly unusable as the broken CD. So far, live wallpapers are the cause as far as I know since static wallpapers pose no problem. This has happened before and I only had to restart to fix it. But since it happened again...I guess it's a recurring issue. I don't seem to know what the problem is.
- 11-10-2012, 05:37 PM #2
- 11-10-2012, 06:15 PM #3
- 11-11-2012, 01:55 AM #4
- 9,693 Posts
Re: Phone is drunk when there is a live wallpaper
as they say. the worst a LWP should do is make the homescreen a bit slower to load when u return to it.
what launcher are u usin?
have you messed around with "developer options" at all?
global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guessGT-I9300, UK
- By aleman1949 in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 3Last Post: 01-07-2013, 12:41 PM
- By thammink in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 0Last Post: 06-18-2012, 05:46 PM
- By mgftp in forum Droid BionicReplies: 38Last Post: 04-19-2011, 08:23 AM
- By blackwaterstout in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2011, 09:25 AM
- By journey in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 06-22-2010, 03:17 PM