Converted 3 people to S3's

CaneToad

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Seems I have converted 2 Iphone users and a Nokia user to S3's in the last 3 weeks. The Iphone users of course cannot get their heads around being able to do things anyway they like and not only Apples way.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
NOOOO STOP IT!!!

im tellin my friends NOT to get one
(A) because i like to be different and so far have only seen one in the wild.

(B) because im "the phone geek" and would be expected to make theirs "as cool as your's" lol :beer:

was the Nokia user a windows phone or dumbphone/symbian?

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

feenixfly

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
It's a reverse case for me. I was persuaded to go S3 instead of One X or iPhone. But I did HELL lot of research before getting it, so my friends who use S3 before me come to me for questions. lol

xKrNMBoYx

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
IMO going out of your way to convince someone is a bit...I don't know nerdy? annoying? There's no problem if they asked for information and your knowledge helped them make a positive decision, but these threads just seem so childish. Good job converting people to use different phones now stay responsible and help them stay as S3 users.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Lol I actually convinced my friend to get the S3 from iPhone, and he LOVES it...he actually traded it in for the Note 2 though, but hey the more people that have android, the more I can try S-Beam of WiFi Direct

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
wish folk would stop mentioning note2 lol.
after holding one.. i want one! :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

CaneToad

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I reread my post and I cant find where it says I went out of my way to convince these people,unless letting them look at it and play with it is going out of my way?

hossman12

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
My friends are mezmorized by it. One friend of mine has the SGS one and always asks me to play with it... every time I let him he acts like its the first time he's used one lol. I have an audio engineer with an iphone that is actually switching both carriers from sprint to metro and his phone for an S3 after seeing mine haha.

Sent from my MetroPCS GalaxyS3 consistently getting around 7-8mpbs down... contracts and data limits need not apply.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
so what is it that stands out to people when you show them?
i bought my phone by specs and pics alone.. it wasnt in country but what makes them go wow 1st?
for me, with most, its the screen... watchin a HQ Youtube vid with a group of people and the people on the outskirts can see it due to the viewing angle.... imagine pulling out a N2 lol... :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463